Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 05-27-2006, 09:42 PM   #1
MarkosJal

MarkosJal is on a distinguished road
Default Voxalot interop with pbxes.com

I was successfully using Voxalot and registering from the server at PBXes. (PBXES as client to Voxalot)

However, as of about 8 hours ago, I noticed thet there was no longer any audio on any calls through voxalot. I have tested Voxalot and PBXes , and either works fine without the other but interop is gone.

I have several extensions registered to the PBXes server, so I can say for certain it is not in my UA , ie; stun NAT etc as they are all in different places with different configurations, none of them have changed. Has something changed on Voxalot in the last 24 hou8rs or so?
MarkosJal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2006, 10:49 PM   #2
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Last change was made:

May 26 08:52:13 CDT

Let me know if you still are having problems.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2006, 09:33 PM   #3
MarkosJal

MarkosJal is on a distinguished road

Martin,

You have nailed about the exact time from what I can tell that the problem began!

I am reasonably sure this has something to do with re invites. I would suspect that the change had something to do with (or impact on ) reinvites.I used to use reinvites and they no loger pass audio to UAs . I have found if I do NOT use reinvites the calls are far more reliable. Unfortunately thats bandwidth for voxalot and latency for me.
MarkosJal is offline   Reply With Quote