Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 11-20-2009, 05:41 AM   #1
qubo

qubo is on a distinguished road
Default how to use freepbx--voxalot--spa3000 to make outbound fxo pstn calls ?

hi.
I wish to know how to setup a spa3000 to work as outbound calls using fxo pstn line. VOIP -PSTN

I would use voxalot as the VOIP provider. account 31xxxxx

so I want to create a trunk in freepbx with voxalot account so the voxalot account would be the trunk in pbx.

how can I config the spa3000 using voxalot to connect with freepbx ?

instead of doiing SPA3000-----FreePBX directly
I want to use as SPA3000------Voxalot---------FreePBX

so I want to dial a prefix in freepbx that give me the troncal voip voxalot. and directly give pstn line in spa3000 to dial out using fxo ?

I am little confused if one voxalot can do the thing. since the spa3000 should be registered with voxalot and the freepbx would be registered with voxalot too. this is the way it works or how.
any info would be so mucha appreciate
qubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
carlosalbffgomes

carlosalbffgomes is on a distinguished road

Yes, you have to configure the SPA unit to register at Voxalot with your Voxalot account credentials. You will need a Voxalot Premium account to register in FreePBX. Also you will need to set on Voxalot side a dial plan to send your calls to FreePBX. This should be done with some kind of prefix, for example: in your dial plan, all calls started with 0* (_0*x.) should be sent to FreePBX provider.
Regards,
carlosalbffgomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2009, 12:42 AM   #3
qubo

qubo is on a distinguished road

hi. so i need 2 voxalot account. if yes how does they need to be config ? why do you suggest premium voxalot ? could you please give a step by step to achieve this ? do you speak spanish ?
qubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2009, 07:07 AM   #4
carlosalbffgomes

carlosalbffgomes is on a distinguished road

You only need one Voxalot account if I understood correctly what you are trying to do. The need of a Premium Voxalot account is that only such Voxalot users are able to register their accounts with any other service accepting sip registrations. If you have a basic account you will not be able to use Voxalot as a sip agent to asterisk or similar servers. You have some tutorials on Voxalot site. And no, I do not speak Spanish, only Portuguese.
Regards,
carlosalbffgomes is offline   Reply With Quote