Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 11-12-2008, 04:08 AM   #1
imagn

imagn is on a distinguished road
Default Issues with provider registration

I am currently not able to receive incoming call thought the DID i have with the registered provider. My provider tells me it is one of two things either my equipment is not registered or it is rejecting my calls (In this case the equipment is Voxalot)

Voxalots provider page indicates it is registered but all i am able to do is make outgoing calls

Can someone take a look and see if there are any issues, and sugest how i may toubleshoot this

Thanks, my account is 333385 (Provider = Vitelity)

Thanks
imagn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2008, 04:39 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

I would turn the registration off, allow the resgistartion to reset until you see - , and then resubmit it.

If Vitelity is able to check on their end (or if you're able to check via their interface) check to see if they see a registration on their end...

My only concern would be if this applies:

Quote:
5. Instances of Registered Providers sending traffic to the wrong destination
http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...html#post15134
http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...ease-help.html
http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...d-calling.html

As such the following providers cannot be used to correctly receive incoming calls (these are the known ones):
Netvoip.ch
VoipMais
BroadVoice
megafone.hu
Oriunde.com
VBuzzer
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
imagn

imagn is on a distinguished road

I am not sure what is going on really, but i am inclined to believe it is something on Vitelitys end as i have only be able to sucessfully register my grandstream handytone 502 to their network.

I have tried my Linksys ATA, Mysipswitch, PBexs (Although it registers the call is disconnected immediately with PBexs), and i have set up a 3CX server at home, with intermittent success, but only the Grandsteam realiable connects to their network

I have tried as you have suggested and there was no change.

This is what Vitelity had to say

We have not made any changes on our side. Your number is routing properly to your account, but your equipment is not configured properly.
Your device is not registering to our network properly which is causing the current issue.

They then recommended that i contact my hardware provider (not that that is the reason i am asking for help, i just wanted to know if you can see any issues on your end)

Am am a failing to understand why only one device can register to their network (and yes this is only one device at a time so i know there are no other registrations while testing)

So any info you have that can help would be appreciated, I have gone and signed up with callcentric for a DID that is forwarded directly to Voxalot, but would rather not have to change my phone number if i didnt have to and dont really want to port the number due to cost.

Thanks for the help
imagn is offline   Reply With Quote