Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-01-2006, 06:18 AM   #11
mbossard

mbossard is on a distinguished road

I experiencing a registration problem also. I'm using voxalot.com, and have had my account setup for some time. At some point in the past day or two, something happened and all my providers are now showing as "request sent".

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin
At the moment there is a 24 hours turn around on provider registrations. This is a temporary measure until we complete the latest set of VoXaLot enhancements.
This applies to both voxalot.com and voxalot.com.au?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin
It is important to note that only provider registrations have this 24 hour restriction. Outbound calling via a newly setup provider is still available instantly.
Maybe it's just me, but that is sort of confusing. If there is a 24-hour restriction on registrations, why does it matter whether it is a "newly setup provider", or an existing provider ? So if delete an existing provider and re-add, that somehow works differently? And how does outbound calling work instantly if there is a 24-hour restriction on registrations?

Can you please clarify?

Thank you...
mbossard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2006, 06:30 AM   #12
affinity

affinity will become famous soon enough

Well it depends on outgoing calls.... some providers won't work IF they require an active registration to accept your outgoing call request. Other providers get the auth details from voxalot when you make the call and it doesn't matter if you are 'registered' or not as the auth happens only at call time.

Being registered allows you to RECIEVE calls, that is what can potentially take up to 24 hours.
affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 01:50 PM   #13
acutetrader

acutetrader is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I can't register for 2days now (48hrs+) with voxalot.com. I have been using the service for a week and everything seems fine (only a short registration-failure on 3rd day). Is there any problem with the server? Or do I need to change any configuration due to the new server? My id is 993483.

Thanks
acutetrader is offline   Reply With Quote