Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > SIP Broker Forums > SIP Broker Support

SIP Broker Support Support for the SIP Broker service.

Unread 08-27-2008, 02:56 PM   #1
TheFug

TheFug is on a distinguished road
Default IXCALL doesn't work anymore ? (NL)

IXCALL (PSTN) doesn't work anymore ? it's the only peering option here in the Netherlands.........
TheFug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2008, 01:32 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFug View Post
IXCALL (PSTN) doesn't work anymore ? it's the only peering option here in the Netherlands.........
Are you sure you're dialing it right? (it is also possible it was down, but it worked just now when I tested it)

After calling it says:
-Thank you for calling IXCall
-It then provides a dialtone for you to continue dialing the neccessary SipBroker number
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2008, 03:02 PM   #3
TheFug

TheFug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Are you sure you're dialing it right? (it is also possible it was down, but it worked just now when I tested it)

After calling it says:
-Thank you for calling IXCall
-It then provides a dialtone for you to continue dialing the neccessary SipBroker number
Well, i tried a different setup, now it works ! the thing is, my grandstream phone, did work fine behind one router and another switch, but i guess, it became a problem, when i changed my C450IP for a 301 D, this is also a Siemens DECT base station,
(before switch) but i can only can configure it, via it's (301D) LAN port, and it's WAN side goes to a LAN of my router, but then again, i can't configure my Linksys modem router... the 301 D has also it's own router..
from the 301D i have switched off it's firewall, i would like to control all, but i can't reach the 301D from it's WAN port, should i switch on remote managment ? i have no idea which IP address i should set..

Should [modem AM200] > [301 D Siemens Dect voip base with router] > [switch] + [ip-phone] + [pc] , be a good config ? (ip phone and pc on switch)

btw. from Sept.22nd i have another ISP provider + modem/router (Zyxell)
but want to keep the 301D.
but will loose the landline, so i guess i can place the 301D where i want, cause it doesn't need the landline connection...

Last edited by TheFug; 08-28-2008 at 04:19 PM.
TheFug is offline   Reply With Quote