Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 07-12-2007, 11:21 PM   #21
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

There are alot of different factors that come into play in all of your scenarios.

The only way to get to the bottom of this, is for you both to PM me your Voxalot account numbers, the PSTN access numbers used and the DIDWW number.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2007, 01:58 AM   #22
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
The OP though, had everything working...., and all of a sudden it stops...that is a bit of an oddity, wouldn't you agree....?
Ok, voip2007's problem was that in the DIDWW settings the URI was being set to:

SIP/xxxxxx:voxalot-password@us.voxalot.com

There is not need to set the Voxalot password as part of the URI. voip2007 changed the DIDWW setting to SIP/xxxxxx@us.voxalot.com and has confirmed that the problem has been fixed.

@emoci, there is probably a good explanation for the problems you describe. If you PM me the details I have requested, I can take a look.

Thanks.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2007, 02:14 AM   #23
voip2007

voip2007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
Ok, voip2007's problem was that in the DIDWW settings the URI was being set to:

SIP/xxxxxx:voxalot-password@us.voxalot.com

There is not need to set the Voxalot password as part of the URI. voip2007 changed the DIDWW setting to SIP/xxxxxx@us.voxalot.com and has confirmed that the problem has been fixed.

@emoci, there is probably a good explanation for the problems you describe. If you PM me the details I have requested, I can take a look.

Thanks.
Thanks Martin. I love voxalot and It's very good service. For my case, it is because I set the password as part of the URI. after I delete the password and it works perfect now. I don't understand before it works followed with password ,but now not. Anyway, the problem has been fixed, I am very happy for that.
thanks emoci also, I wish your problem can be fixed soon.

Last edited by voip2007; 07-13-2007 at 02:17 AM.
voip2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2007, 11:03 AM   #24
vikasintl

vikasintl is on a distinguished road
Default only after 2 rings it goes to voice mail.

Quote:
VoiceMail is free, however, if it is not working by you just forwarding the numbers to VoXalot....and you need to register them within VoXalot instead, the registrations isn't free.

So:

1. DID number forwarded to 123456@us.voxalot.com (123456 replace with your account)
Voicemail set to Yes
You have to be able to forward from wherever you are managing the numbers.
This setup is free

But if it is not working then you'll have to try this:

2. Account with DID number added under providers on VoXalot and Sip Register set to yes. This makes VoXalot the equivalent of your Adaptor Box. So whenever the DID rings, VoXalot picks up the call.
This is not free ($15/year after July 16th)
Good news is, it is still free right now, so you have time to test.....at least, and see where the
problem is.

I guess providing more details on your setup will help:

1. At home, what is your Voip Adapter/SoftPhone registered with, VoXalot?
2. The DID numbers you mentioned, how are they connecting to voxalot right now?
I am using free DID number and entered voxalot SIP URI to forward that call and receive it on my x-lite software and I tried longer duration for ring before it goes to voice mail on voxalot members details page and also on my x-lite software but it still goes to voice mail after 2 rings only...what is the solution..I want to let it ring at 4 times or the seconds duration I choose...why its not possible?
vikasintl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2007, 03:08 PM   #25
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasintl View Post
I am using free DID number and entered voxalot SIP URI to forward that call and receive it on my x-lite software and I tried longer duration for ring before it goes to voice mail on voxalot members details page and also on my x-lite software but it still goes to voice mail after 2 rings only...what is the solution..I want to let it ring at 4 times or the seconds duration I choose...why its not possible?
Well, VoXalot needs to be registered in your x-lite software (the same VoXalot account that has active voicemail, and you forwarding to).

It sounds like VoXalot is not registering in X-Lite....

Try this, provided there is a Sip Broker Access Number local to you, Call Access Number then *010-Your VoXalot number. What happens in this case?

If you don't have a local access number, test it with ICall.com and any US access number (although loging in to ICall may not be as easy as it sounds)

Bottom line, it looks like VoXalot is not registered on your X-Lite.
Check that proxy is us.voxalot.com (or your respective proxy) and port is 5060. And use one of the methods above to at least see if you can get calls directly to VoXalot...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2007, 03:26 PM   #26
vikasintl

vikasintl is on a distinguished road
Question no if I respond within 2 rings I can talk

Quote:
Well, VoXalot needs to be registered in your x-lite software (the same VoXalot account that has active voicemail, and you forwarding to).

It sounds like VoXalot is not registering in X-Lite....

Try this, provided there is a Sip Broker Access Number local to you, Call Access Number then *010-Your VoXalot number. What happens in this case?

If you don't have a local access number, test it with ICall.com and any US access number (although loging in to ICall may not be as easy as it sounds)

Bottom line, it looks like VoXalot is not registered on your X-Lite.
Check that proxy is us.voxalot.com (or your respective proxy) and port is 5060. And use one of the methods above to at least see if you can get calls directly to VoXalot...
You think its might not be registering ..thats not true same account is registered and I talk easily but I have to respond within first 2 rings ..if I dont it goes to voxalot voicemail (not freedigits voice mail) and I want to increase duration to 4 rings so I can take calls easily ..dont have to rush.

If it was not registered...I cant even talk...so now its must be clear...to you ...can you suggest..I tried increasing the duration in members details page of voxalot.com and changed on x-lite too...now am trying on sjlab software...but they dont give any option like x-lite ..i.e. how many seconds before it should be sent to voice mail...
so I should go back to x-lite
vikasintl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2007, 03:54 PM   #27
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasintl View Post
You think its might not be registering ..thats not true same account is registered and I talk easily but I have to respond within first 2 rings ..if I dont it goes to voxalot voicemail (not freedigits voice mail) and I want to increase duration to 4 rings so I can take calls easily ..dont have to rush.

If it was not registered...I cant even talk...so now its must be clear...to you ...can you suggest..I tried increasing the duration in members details page of voxalot.com and changed on x-lite too...now am trying on sjlab software...but they dont give any option like x-lite ..i.e. how many seconds before it should be sent to voice mail...
so I should go back to x-lite
Well 4 rings correspons to 20 sec.(20 should be your VoiceMail setting on VoXalot.)
I assume you tried to change the URI in freedigits to 123456@us.voxalot.com (without sip in front)

Did you have any luck trying to call your VoXalot directly instead of your DID from freedigits, and see what happens.... (if you can't, and if you have some time, pm me your VoXalot number, just the six digit number, and I'll try and call via SipBroker, see what happens.

One other thing. After you change the duration in VoXalot, is there anyway to refresh/reboot xlite so it registers all over again.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote