Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 06-03-2006, 11:40 PM   #61
richard

richard is on a distinguished road

Further Update ;-)

vBuzzer is now ringing through to my ATA registered with Voxalot on Line 1, WITHOUT having vBuzzer registered on eyeBEAM or on Line 2 of my ATA. I'm not sure what changed, but its working so that's good.

Unfortunely, BOTH vBuzzer & Stanaphone, still have only ONE-WAY AUDIO :-( when it comes through on my Voxalot account (registered on the Sipura ATA)

All other registered VSPs work perfectly ;-) Excellent MOS, almost no lag, just great!!!

Richard
richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2006, 12:15 AM   #62
Ron

Ron will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard
Oh forgot to mention, STANAPHONE also has only one-way audio, but this service is not really that critical to me.
One-way audio problems are a good sign of Network Address Translation (NAT) problems through a router. I've had StanaPhone lashed into VoXaLot since SIP registration support was implemented and did initially have one- and two-way audio problems only with it. Even though I have ports 5060-5061 and 16384-16482 forwarded to the PAP2 that I register with VoXaLot, I still had to enable a STUN server and set 'Substitute VIA Addr' to Yes in the PAP2 in order to make StanaPhone work properly. I just tested it and it's still working.

Ron
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2006, 05:31 AM   #63
richard

Hi Ron

Good to know that you actually solved the problem on your PAP2.

I'm actually using the Sipura ATA 3000, so I need to figure out the equivalent of 'Substitute VIA Addr' on my device and test it with that change.

I'm already using a STUN.

Richard
Unread 06-04-2006, 06:44 AM   #64
Ron

Ron will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard
I'm actually using the Sipura ATA 3000, so I need to figure out the equivalent of 'Substitute VIA Addr' on my device and test it with that change.

I'm already using a STUN.
The Sipura Administrator's Guide (which covers the SPA-3000) makes it sound like the 'Substitute VIA Addr' setting ought to be on the SIP tab in the same general area as the 'STUN Server' setting.

Ron
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2006, 11:22 AM   #65
pvergers

pvergers is on a distinguished road

Thanks Martin, wateva the "tweak" was, it seems to have done the job for me on koala. Limited testing, but so far so good
pvergers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2006, 05:13 PM   #66
richard

Hi Ron

I found it under SIP Tab and its also called "Substitute VIA Addr:". Changed it to "Yes" and presto!!!! StanaPhone works!!! Two-Way Audio. Thanks!!!!

vBuzzer is the only one giving a little trouble. Its gone back to needing to be registered on my line 2 (SP3K PSTN Line) or my eyeBEAM before it will ring through to my Voxalot account on line 1 :-(, but that's no biggie, I can do that. There is still one-way audio on vBuzzer though. Probably something to do with its non-standard port 80 maybe.

Anyhow, I'm really happy that ALL MY OTHER VSPs work great (now) with the new service.

Richard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron
The Sipura Administrator's Guide (which covers the SPA-3000) makes it sound like the 'Substitute VIA Addr' setting ought to be on the SIP tab in the same general area as the 'STUN Server' setting.

Ron
Unread 06-06-2006, 11:43 AM   #67
ataboy

ataboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxalot
Those switches are also good for getting better audio quality on your PSTN calls with the SPA3K

This is the point I was making back here Anyone tried voxalot ?
As a matter of interest has anybody got any user feedback on these? It would be handy to use just the one phone for everything (maybe by coding #0 into the phone's speed dial to force a call over the PSTN if required).

ataboy
ataboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2006, 08:59 AM   #68
BBD

BBD is on a distinguished road

myself and several other whirlpool users are unable to register BBP Global through voxalot. i have 2 koala accounts and 1 pennytel account all of which work, but BBP Global does not i have registered my BBP account on a softphone and made a few calls to ensure it works and it does, so i believe the issue may lie with VoXaLot. any suggestions/ideas guys?
BBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2006, 10:06 AM   #69
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

If someone can post the recommended Asterisk settings required we will take a look.

Also does bbpglobal work with oztell web dialler. Reason im asking is im wondering if they allow multiple bbpglobal accounts to register from the same IP address?

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2006, 10:24 AM   #70
BBD

BBD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin
im wondering if they allow multiple bbpglobal accounts to register from the same IP address?
hrmm interesting question. ill give it a go tonight and let you know how it goes. im currently at work. if someone at home wants to beat me to it, your more than welcome :P

EDIT: by the way if they do only allow one IP per account, do you think we could find a way around it? maybe proxies?

Last edited by BBD; 06-08-2006 at 10:41 AM.
BBD is offline   Reply With Quote