Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-29-2008, 09:04 PM   #41
ataboy

ataboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponozka View Post
@ataboy

Yes, in SIP Trunk:
username: leave this field blank
password: your_betamax_password:your_betamax_username (e.g. president:jimmycarter)
Outbound Caller ID: Setting this option will override all clients' caller IDs for calls placed out this trunk; Format: 00####### (only verified ID)
So does that mean creating a SIP trunk in PBXes for each verified CID? And then a corresponding provider entry in Voxalot for each of these SIP trunks?
ataboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2008, 07:13 AM   #42
Ponozka

Ponozka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataboy View Post
So does that mean creating a SIP trunk in PBXes for each verified CID?
Y E S !

Quote:
And then a corresponding provider entry in Voxalot for each of these SIP trunks?
N O ! Use outbound dial prefix!

1) You create in VoXaLot an dial plan for each Betamax-CID and add there an outbound dial prefix e.g. "3*".
So if you dial 12345 the PBXes gets 3*12345.

2) You create in PBXes an trunk for each Betamax-CID
(maybe with the same Betamax account)

3) You create in PBXes an outbound routing for each outbound dial prefix:
using the "Custom Dial Patterns" option. There you can also remove the outbound dial prefix!
e.g. for Germany:
3*|00X. (for international calls)
3*|0Z. (for national calls)
PS: But it is only a work-around! I hope - after all my freedays are lost - Betamax will work again on the voxalot eu server!

Last edited by Ponozka; 09-30-2008 at 07:45 AM.
Ponozka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2008, 11:26 PM   #43
hudai.terzioglu

hudai.terzioglu is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Wholesale traffic problem between voxalot and betamax

Hi All,

this problem is a comunication fault between voxalot servers and betamax servers. All calls from non voicetrading customers are blocked with error message 503 wholesales traffic error. A bug in the system of betamax caused that all calls made through voxalot using the regular brands of betamax like voipbuster webcalldirect etc are detected as exceding the 5000 minutes limit for regular brands. Yesterday i forwarded two topics regarding this issue from the Voipbuster Forum to the development department of betamax and was surprised that no requests was made to them regarding this problem by voxalot. Today i get confirmed that this issue is addressed and will be solved as soon as possible (maybe its allready solved).

kind regards

Last edited by hudai.terzioglu; 10-01-2008 at 11:30 PM.
hudai.terzioglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2008, 02:31 AM   #44
craig

craig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudai.terzioglu View Post
Today i get confirmed that this issue is addressed and will be solved as soon as possible (maybe its allready solved).
Thanks Hudai. I just sent you a PM to get some further details on who to contact in these cases so we can update our support contact details.

--
Craig
craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2008, 08:31 AM   #45
juancarlos

juancarlos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudai.terzioglu View Post
Hi All,

this problem is a comunication fault between voxalot servers and betamax servers. All calls from non voicetrading customers are blocked with error message 503 wholesales traffic error. A bug in the system of betamax caused that all calls made through voxalot using the regular brands of betamax like voipbuster webcalldirect etc are detected as exceding the 5000 minutes limit for regular brands. Yesterday i forwarded two topics regarding this issue from the Voipbuster Forum to the development department of betamax and was surprised that no requests was made to them regarding this problem by voxalot. Today i get confirmed that this issue is addressed and will be solved as soon as possible (maybe its allready solved).

kind regards
a big thank you. i am back in the EU server
juancarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2010, 04:18 PM   #46
jakir_noor

jakir_noor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to jakir_noor

any body can help me i like to use nonoh with my n95 8gb ; and i try to get it but say not sapport it plz help me
jakir_noor is offline   Reply With Quote