Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Closed Thread
Unread 04-08-2007, 11:23 AM   #171
rossmurray

rossmurray is on a distinguished road

I'm a PAYING customer of VoipDiscount. I signed up to take advantage of longer call lengths without the hassle of redialling and attempting to avoid the situation that just happened here.

I admire Voxalot for working through this issue and hopefully getting the result we require.. a service that works! I hadn't used my VOIP for weeks due to the problems and couldn't work out why some of my dial plans were blocked. This issue has cost me money in the end! I only discovered this thread today and I've changed my modem to the eu.voxalot.com and calls have gone through. Don't worry I'll post back if they are suddenly blocked again!

I'm so glad that Betamax and Voxalot bothered communicating with each other as it means I am more likely to stick with both.

Also a big THANKYOU to the other users for sharing their issues with both companies. It seems to have made a difference!
Unread 04-08-2007, 12:32 PM   #172
Mew

Mew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossmurray View Post
I only discovered this thread today and I've changed my modem to the eu.voxalot.com and calls have gone through. Don't worry I'll post back if they are suddenly blocked again!
Do you mean Betamax is not blocking Voxalot anymore and I can use VoipCheap again in order to call ? If yes, I will add VoipCheap again to my list of providers in Voxalot !

Thanks
Unread 04-08-2007, 01:28 PM   #173
Mew

VoipCheap is not working for me...
Unread 04-08-2007, 01:34 PM   #174
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew View Post
VoipCheap is not working for me...
Probably better to wait until we get the official word from Betamax. They informed us that the change would go in this week sometime.

We will announce it here.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
Unread 04-11-2007, 08:50 AM   #175
JeFFJuH

JeFFJuH will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
Probably better to wait until we get the official word from Betamax. They informed us that the change would go in this week sometime.

We will announce it here.
We'll see what will happen next Can't wait until they fix it again. I haven't been using VoXaLot for weeks now, because VoipBuster is my main VoIP provider, and I am pretty satisfied with them.
Unread 04-11-2007, 09:44 AM   #176
Mew

Same thing for me...

I have a SPA1001 with Wengo on the first line - impossible to receive calls if it's through Voxalot (cf the other topic) and currently VoipCheap on the second line (the cheapest provider I have seen for calls to french mobiles).

But on Voxalot I also have other providers which cannot be used like before. Hopefully with the call forwarding or web call back I can continue using them...
Unread 04-11-2007, 12:30 PM   #177
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Update from betamax:

Quote:
At this moment 50% of our servers are updated with this solution. The plan is that we have updated all servers by end of this week.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
Unread 04-11-2007, 02:00 PM   #178
Mew

My account on VoipCheap is currently not working but I'm sure it's just a question of time.

Thank you Martin !
Unread 04-11-2007, 03:54 PM   #179
acierinox

acierinox is on a distinguished road

I just switched from us.voxalot.com to eu.voxalot.com and was able to make a call via Voipcheap

Thanks to Betamax and Martin for sorting this out
Unread 04-11-2007, 04:15 PM   #180
Mew

Oh ok thanks acierinox I will try again !
Closed Thread