Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-02-2006, 02:15 PM   #20
Bazza

Bazza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by affinity
Can you not see any problem with 6 digit 13 numbers? I know that ATAs can often have their own dial plans so these to go to the PSTN line if the ATA has an FXO port.

There will be a problem calling 13 xx xx voxalot numbers when there is a possibility of a 'normal' PSTN 13 xx xx number. You can't setup dial plans to cater for this.... [Edit: unless you know specifcally which 13 xx xx numbers are meant to go where]
Firstly, thanks for a great concept Voxalot. I am still getting it working so I will be reading the Forums furiously. Thanks for pointing me to voxalot Affinity.

There are also 6 digit 19XXXX numbers. So 6 digit Voxalot numbers in the 19 range may be a problem.

But we must think internationally - not just for the Australian numbering. That could raise a lot more problems. It may require an escape code - shudder!

BTW, it was mentioned that there may not be any 0350 numbers. Swan Hill-Ouyen-Mildura use 0350XXXXXX numbers.

Finally, does the Voxalot dial plan allow for any numbers not specifically identified in the dial plan to fall through and be processed by voxalot? I think not.

(For general information, there are also some 7 digit 180 numbers (180[2-9]XXX) and a few 8 digit 13 numbers (1345XXXX) just to make life difficult. If you want more info just ask.)

/Bazza

Last edited by Bazza; 06-02-2006 at 02:22 PM.
Bazza is offline   Reply With Quote