Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-14-2008, 08:39 PM   #1
keithng99

keithng99 is on a distinguished road
Post Pennytel again

I am sure this has been posted but I have been trying to search for relevant (and working for me) thread for hours with no success.

I have a voxalot basic and PennyTel as voice provider. What I need is just to make calls through WIFI from my HP IPAQ 112 (WM6). Basically I set up everything accordingly and voxalot seems to have set up one dial plan for me too but I still can't dial out. The error message I got was "this number is not valid".

I was wondering is there anything wrong, or I need to upgrade or something? But a simple search on PennyTel in this forum returns way too many threads and it seems PennyTel has tonnes of problem with Voxalot and I am not sure upgrading will make any difference, end up paying with no solution.

Can anybody help me out on this? I don't mind upgrading as long as things work in the end. Do I need to do something on my PDA or on the voxalot configuration in this website? I am totally lost here...

My dial plan shows

Priority*999
Pattern*_xxxx.
Comment Default dial plan (created by Voxalot) to handle external numbers
Replacement*${EXTEN}
Provider*PennyTel
Active*Yes
Virtual Toll Free Enabled*No
ENUM Lookup Yes
Geographic Lookup No
keithng99 is offline   Reply With Quote