Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 08-26-2007, 05:06 AM   #1
SlavickP

SlavickP is on a distinguished road
Default Multiple registrations simultaneously?

I'm trying to register two devices with Voxalot at the same time (a Nokia mobile and a Linksys SPA, but I guess that's an insignificant detail). Both register okay but when I'm trying to reach my Voxalot number via SIPbroker, I'm sent to voice mail.

What I'm trying to achieve is to have the two endpoints ringing together when a call comes in; that is a possibility with some SIP infrastructure.

Can I reliably use multiple phones with the same account at the same time? Is this configuration possible/supported with Voxalot?
SlavickP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2007, 05:29 AM   #2
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlavickP View Post
Can I reliably use multiple phones with the same account at the same time? Is this configuration possible/supported with Voxalot?
Yes you can. Voxalot supports multiple registrations. If it is going to voicemail then Voxalot is having problems reaching your devices. Chances are the is a firewall issue on your side.

Best thing to do is focus on getting one device working and then add the other once the first is working.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2007, 02:17 AM   #3
Ron

Ron will become famous soon enough

FWIW, I've had both halves of my PAP2 registered to Voxalot since the beginning of time and it has always worked perfectly. One half is on port 5060 and the other half is on 5061. I use STUN server support AND I have port forwarding in effect through my router. Both ring simultaneously on incoming calls and either can answer. When one is in use, the other continues to function fully as you might expect.
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2010, 02:20 AM   #4
visioncraft

visioncraft is on a distinguished road

Does registering two different SIP/ATA devices require a paid account - and if so, what type?

I would like to use my regular voice provider (freephoneline.ca) and their voicemail, etc., but they do not allow the registration of multiple devices. I would like to use an IP phone in my office while using an ATA adapter to hook up my home phone system.....
visioncraft is offline   Reply With Quote