Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 01-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #11
g00fy

g00fy is on a distinguished road

Thank you for your suggestions, carlosalbffgomes.

I tried registering with the us-server before, but that didn't change anything. Budgetphone told me they do not block anything and I can use my account everywhere I want.

But finally... the problem is solved! Don't know if it happened spontanious or someone at Voxalot's took a look at it (I did send an email half an hour before it was solved). All of a sudden the status was back at "-". I deleted the entry (to be sure) and set it up again and now after a few minutes it shows it's Registered.

Hopefully there will not be much trouble in the future, or when there is, it will be solved a little bit sooner.

For now, thanks to the people that solved it and try to help me!
g00fy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2009, 08:21 AM   #12
pengju

pengju is on a distinguished road
Default Same Experience with Keyyo and No answer at all from Voxalot

Exactly same problem for me with Keyyo VSP - I already posted the issue but after couple of days I didn't get any feedback from Voxalot either (not even an acknoledgment to say they're looking at the issue....). I'm still having the reg in 'Auth. Sent' status with Keyyo...

******* Anyone from Voxalot out there would please like to help ??? Thank you in advance *********
pengju is offline   Reply With Quote