Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-11-2009, 10:17 AM   #1
sksinghddn

sksinghddn is on a distinguished road
Default voxalot dialplan or pap2t dialplan

dear friends,

while exploring the features of voxalot i came to know that i may create the dialplan at voxalot website. pls advice me whether i should go with pap2t dialplan or voxalot website plan.

pls also guide me is there any benefit of using sipbroker except that i may call other networks also.
sksinghddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 05:28 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sksinghddn View Post
dear friends,

while exploring the features of voxalot i came to know that i may create the dialplan at voxalot website. pls advice me whether i should go with pap2t dialplan or voxalot website plan.

pls also guide me is there any benefit of using sipbroker except that i may call other networks also.
Whenever you call...a call will first be processed by the PAP2 dialplan, then by VoXalot...

However, VoXalot makesit possible to have something as simple as ([x*][x*].) in the PAP2 while doing all the complicated stuff on the VoXalot Member's Area.

SipBroker is mainly there for calling other networks, but also provides calling to certain Toll Free numbers and allows access to ENum lookups and calling ENum registered numbers.

In any case it is already part of the package...in the sense that if you're using VoXalot it is always an option and you don't have to do too much extra to put it to work, simply dial *SipCode-Number from any ATA registered with VoXalot...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote