Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 01-28-2011, 11:12 PM   #1

116210 is on a distinguished road
Default Linksys RTP300 ATA can't make calls!!

Hi all

I am kind of a new voxalot user, I have got a Linksys RTP300 ATA and have just signed up for a VoxLite account, and my problem is I can't make calls but I only recieve calls, and I believe that I have entered the Voxalot account detail correctly on my RTP300 ATA, however could you Please note that I have registered 4 voip providers to my Voxalot account:
1/ sipgate.co.uk
2/ ukddi
3/ voipalot.com
4/ 12voip.com
to make more undrstandable here I input the way that it looks on the Voxalot member area:

Voice Service Provider List
================================================== ===
Name Username Host Active Reg. Status
----------------------------------------------------------
sipgate xxxxxxxxx sipgate.co.uk Yes Registered
ukddi xxxxxxxxx sip.ukddi.com Yes -
voipalot xxxxxxxxx sip.voipalot.com Yes -
12voip xxxxxxxxx sip.12voip.com Yes -
================================================== ===

Please note that all I need to do is I want to know how to be able to receive my calls on the first one on the list above which is SIP registered, and make calls with my voipalot and 12voip accounts according to my Smart Call (Dial Plans) settings.

I would highly appreciate your help.

Thank you

Last edited by 116210; 01-29-2011 at 12:41 AM.
116210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2011, 09:00 AM   #2

Hi I have now sorted the rest except for the voipalot account which is very important for me, and I can make phone calls via the other providers but it is only the voipalot account does not let me make calls via.

now I am doubting that this is possibly because voxalot does not support the voipalot provider.

Please let me know if you have had this issue before and the way to work around it.

Thank you.

Last edited by 116210; 01-29-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Unread 01-29-2011, 06:33 PM   #3

can anyone please comment whether voipalot has ever worked with Voxalot.

Thank you.
Unread 01-29-2011, 11:16 PM   #4
majo

majo is on a distinguished road

Hi,
I have also issue with voipalot com. I can register this provider and recieve calls from this provider but when I use this provider, I always get busy signal. May be this issue is with voxlite becuase I have used this provider with a voxbasic free account, there it works. I have asked voxalot support team to look into my account but never got any response. I have also voxlite subscription and confirm voipalot problem with my voxlite account but voxbasic is working for me.
My ATA support multiple account so I am using voipalot directly registered at my ATA and it works.

Here is link of my problem report.
Regards.

Majo

Last edited by majo; 01-29-2011 at 11:22 PM.
majo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2011, 12:41 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by majo View Post
Hi,
I have also issue with voipalot com. I can register this provider and recieve calls from this provider but when I use this provider, I always get busy signal. May be this issue is with voxlite becuase I have used this provider with a voxbasic free account, there it works. I have asked voxalot support team to look into my account but never got any response. I have also voxlite subscription and confirm voipalot problem with my voxlite account but voxbasic is working for me.
My ATA support multiple account so I am using voipalot directly registered at my ATA and it works.

Here is link of my problem report.
Regards.

Majo
Majo, Thank you ever so much for your post, it really is helpful to know about your experinces as I have been going through the same issue.

I have also contacted Martin and have not got any responses from him so far I Hope he comes back to us with at least an answer (Yea or Naaaaaat).

it is also inconvenient that they sell accounts to customers but they never have a Telephone number or even an email address to support their customers.

I hope some one will give us the true answer from VoXaLoT...........

thank you.