Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-04-2007, 07:22 AM   #1
idimdim

idimdim is on a distinguished road
Default BGOPEN.net - Problem

Hello,

I have a problem using the bulgarian DID provider bgopen.net with your service. In my control panel -> Voice Service Providers, the service shows as registered, however when I call my DID number, or when I call directly my SIP URI I get a message (from bgopen.net) that I am not online.

Your service works fine with voipbuster, so I believe all setting I made for bgopen are OK.

Could you please check where is the problem.

I registered at voxalot few days ago in order to be able to use bgopen.net on my mobile (as I couldnt manage to connect my e61 to their sip server) and alternatively to be able to forward bgopen.net calls through voipbuster to my fixed line. I didnt see bgopen in the list of providers blocking voxalot. Could you please help me to resolve this issue.

I am at your disposal for any further information.

Last edited by idimdim; 09-07-2007 at 05:21 AM.
idimdim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2007, 12:59 PM   #2
idimdim

Up...

Hmm, is the forum the only place to get support...
I am struggling trying different settings, after being reassured yesterday by a bgopen.net guy that their service should work just fine with voxalot and that most probably I have to change my codecs settings in voxalot by using the GSM codec as priority.

Ok, I played with this settings but no result, I still not getting incoming bgopen.net calls (I can make outgoing calls through bgopen).

Any suggestion?
Thank you for any tips & help
Unread 09-05-2007, 01:24 PM   #3
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Have you tried calling one of the SIPBroker - PSTN Numbers and at the voice prompt dialing *010xxxxxx where xxxxxx is your Voxalot account?

This will determine whether your device is configured properly to receive inbounds.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2007, 01:36 PM   #4
ataboy

ataboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimdim View Post
Hello,

I have a problem using the bulgarian DID provider bgopen.net with your service. In my control panel -> Voice Service Providers, the service shows as registered, however when I call my DID number, or when I call directly my SIP URI I get a message (from bgopen.net) that I am not online.
OK, let's start at the beginning:

1. If you are trying to use both Bgopen and Voipbuster, does your Voxalot subscription allow more than one registration at the same time?
2. You say that you can't register Bgopen on your mobile. Have you successfully registered it on *anything* yet? (a softphone or ATA for instance).
3. Does the Bgopen website allow you to see if your account is registered anywhere (and if so, where)?
4. In Voxalot, have you set the Active field as "Yes"?

If these points are all OK, perhaps we should look at your logon settings next.

ataboy
ataboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2007, 01:43 PM   #5
idimdim

Yes, I used a french number, as I am based in France, and in works fine. I can dial in my voxalot number through SIP Broker.
The echo test works as well. I registered voipbuster as VSP and it works fine.
I can make outgoing calls both using voipbuster and bgopen in my dial plan.
I get the incoming voipbuster calls forwarded as well.

The only thing that doesnt work is the connection bgopen -> voxalot for incoming calls.
When I call my Bulgarian DID number or when I use SIP Broker to call my internal bgopen number (*357 XXXXXXX) I get just a message from bgopen that the number can not be reached at this moment.
My actual filter is calls from all numbers or providers to be forwarded through voipbuster to my fixed line in france.
Any tips?

Last edited by idimdim; 09-07-2007 at 05:22 AM.
Unread 09-05-2007, 01:47 PM   #6
idimdim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataboy View Post
OK, let's start at the beginning:

1. If you are trying to use both Bgopen and Voipbuster, does your Voxalot subscription allow more than one registration at the same time?
2. You say that you can't register Bgopen on your mobile. Have you successfully registered it on *anything* yet? (a softphone or ATA for instance).
3. Does the Bgopen website allow you to see if your account is registered anywhere (and if so, where)?
4. In Voxalot, have you set the Active field as "Yes"?

If these points are all OK, perhaps we should look at your logon settings next.

ataboy
Thanks Ataboy,
1. Yes, it allows up to 6 registration at this moment; Both voipbuster and bgopen show as registered in the VSP panel
2. Yes, on my computer I use SIPPS softphone from Nero and I can succesfuly get calls from bgopen.
3. No
4. Yes