Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-04-2007, 05:29 PM   #1
nacho

nacho is on a distinguished road
Angry problems between voxalot and didww

Could someone from support team from voxalot contact me and give a proper solution regarding the settings in order to receive calls from DIDWW?

I complaint with DIDWW, but they claim there is no problem from their end, and they suggest me to get a sip account with another company instead of voxalot.

I have a premium account with voxalot, but if there is no solution from voxalot end, I will have to change to another sip account provider.

I would be great to have a tutorial on which are the settings on linksys pap 2 and sipura for voxalot account to work with didww.
As well if its necesary to setup didww as provider on the control panel, to have a tutorial on this, because I see that many people have problem with voxalot an didww.

Please HELP, I need to find a proper solution.

Thanks,

Nacho
nacho is offline   Reply With Quote