Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > SIP Broker Forums > SIP Broker Support

SIP Broker Support Support for the SIP Broker service.

Unread 05-23-2007, 01:24 PM   #11
wilsonhlacerda

wilsonhlacerda is on a distinguished road

Nice & Tks!

Hope to hear from you soon!
And I hope it is not only for corporate customers.
wilsonhlacerda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2007, 10:17 PM   #12
zgurgel

zgurgel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to zgurgel Send a message via MSN to zgurgel
Talking Fortaleza

Hi. Looking for a PSTN access number in FORTALEZA - Ceará, Brazil...
zgurgel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2007, 09:18 PM   #13
denyson

denyson is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Fortaleza sip access number

I was also looking for a sip access number in Fortaleza. Does Fortaleza have any sip access number right now? Do they have plan to add any numbers in Fortaleza?

Thanks,

Denyson
denyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007, 02:21 AM   #14
f.soto

f.soto is on a distinguished road
Default Is anybody successfully receiving sipbroker PSTN calls from Brazil?

Hi,

During this week, all calls that were originated from the access number in Porto Alegre (+55-51-3251-2840) were dropped after 4 seconds.
Before that, it was very hard to get a completed call. You would get a busy signal or be redirected to the voicemail.

I tested from the sipbroker access number in Toronto and everything works fine!

Looks like the problem is due to some Voipsharing misconfiguration.

Is anybody receiving calls from Brazil through sipbroker, specially from 'Porto Alegre'?

Thanks!
Fernando
f.soto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2007, 01:45 PM   #15
toolio

toolio is on a distinguished road

The Salvador, Brazil, access number cannot be used when calling from a cell phone from within the Salvador area code (71). This is the case with all major cell providers in Brazil--OI, Vivo, TIM, Claro. This has been going on for months now. Yet landline calls get through.

All calls from cellulars produce a message to the effect that "this number does not exist." Of course, it is in Portuguese and varies from cell provider to cell provider.

It looks like any Salvdor number from the Brazilian provider Voipsharing exhibits the same problem, at least anything beginning with 3717. They don't seem to be in the cell companies' routing tables.

I have purchased Salvador DIDs from North American companies who use Voipsharing as a partner and have the same problem with those. Also, services such as Mobivox use 3717 numbers in Salvador for local access, and they can't be dialed with cell phones.

I have contacted my DID providers about this until I am blue in the face, and they can never seem to get the problem fixed. IMHO, Voipsharing needs a good kick in the butt or should stop offering Salvador numbers. In Brazil, there are more cell phones than landlines, so cellular access is extremely important.
toolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2008, 05:45 PM   #16
jfinlayson

jfinlayson is on a distinguished road
Default Belo Horizonte access number

Mr. Vogt,

Thanks for providing the sipbroker PSTN gateway service in Brazil. We've used sipbroker gateways elsewhere, but had occasion this week to use it from Brazil for the first time, and were pleased that it works at least in some cases.

The Belo Horizonte, Brazil, access number (31-3231-2840) seems to have the roughly the opposite problem as described above. Calls from a land line fail, but calls from a cell phone work correctly (sometimes, at least).

I wrote instructions for using the Belo Horizonte sipbroker access number to reach our Sipphone number through Sipbroker, and sent those instructions to a person in Belo Horizonte.

When she dialed the Belo Horizonte access number from a land line (31-3226...), she heard what sounded like a FAX or modem tone.

When she dialed the same number from her cell phone, she got the sipbroker voice prompt. From that prompt, she tried dialing our Sipbroker sip code and Sipphone number. She tried three times. All three times she got to the voice prompt and dialed the sip code and sipphone number. The first two times nothing happened after that (no ring). The third time, the call went through just fine.

Would it help at all to press the # key after dialing the sip code and number? I didn't instruct her to try that.

Last edited by jfinlayson; 02-29-2008 at 09:20 PM.
jfinlayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2008, 09:10 PM   #17
xamusk

xamusk is on a distinguished road
Default Gateway in Recife

Is there a gateway number in Recife? Also, it seems that buying DIDs from VoIP companies are more expensive than having a number here and redirecting it through ENUM. Is there any company that provides Brazillian DIDs for less than $10?
xamusk is offline   Reply With Quote