Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 08-25-2009, 01:27 AM   #11
hongkongpom

hongkongpom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by caiman View Post
I have now asked the provider 3starsnet to forward all calls to the voxalot SIP URI. Same problem: "The person at extension ... is unavailable".

So the registration process is bypassed completely, but voxalot can still not receive a call from 3starsnet !

For reference:
- it used to work before (via registration)
- all incoming voxalot calls are diverted to my mobile to exclude a problem between voxalot and my ATA
- calls from other SIP clients to the voxalot ID work fine (and get diverted to the mobile)

I am at loss for a solution here, what is wrong with incoming calls from 3starsnet? Is there really no way to obtain a log of these incoming calls to figure out what is wrong?
Last night I tried changing the setting "Symmetric NAT Handling. If unsure set to 'Yes'" to no to see if that fixed my problem but it didn't help.

Unfortunately I still can't receive any calls from Orbtalk for the numbers which are using their new SIP server. My callers get a recorded message. My number which is using their old SIP server works perfectly.

So it seems there is a common problem with 3starsnet & Orbtalk's SIP servers.

Did you try using us.voxalot.com as I've read that fixed it for some people.

hkp
hongkongpom is offline   Reply With Quote