Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 10-02-2007, 11:25 PM   #11
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrerio View Post
Hi all! I am having the same problem using VONO and VOXALOT. My problem is not call droping. My problem is very similar to the first post but my calls don't get dropped. The thing is that when people call me the phone rings and when I answer I can't hear the other party and they can't hear me either.
I canmake outbound call just fine using VONO! The problem is just with the INBOUND!
Also all of my other providers works fine.
I even put my ATA on my router's DMZ and the problem still persists.

Any help at all on this issue?
Things to check for:

-Is your Symmetric NAT Setting (on VoXalot member page) set to NO, if that's the case set this to YES.
-Also in the Vono registration at VoXalot do you by any chance have Optimize Audio setting enabled, try disabling it.
-Last thing to try of course, along with putting the ATA on the DMZ is to configure STUN settings
-I'll assume you've already tried powercycling the ATA right?

(The stuff below is to rule out that you are having issues receiving calls in general, or is it just calls Vono>>VoXalot>>ATA)
-Give this a try: Enter your VoXalot URI here SIPBroker - EziDial and see if the ECHO Test Call comes in and you hear things fine.
-You can also try calling a SipBroker Access Number and then your VoXalot extension.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2007, 12:51 AM   #12
andrerio

andrerio is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to andrerio Send a message via MSN to andrerio

I've tried everything and nothing! But all my other services registered with Voxalot works just fine! Go figure!

I have the following services setup with Voxalot...

Free World Dialup - FWD | Home
NETELIP - http://www.netelip.com
IPKALL - FREE IP Calling with IPKall (SIP Forwarded to my NETELIP account)

They all work fine for Inbount and Outbound calls.

I am starting to think is some kind of issue between VONO and VOXALOT. I even tried diferent ATAs and the samething happens.
andrerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2007, 12:52 AM   #13
affinity

affinity will become famous soon enough

Cool emoci, do you have any other general purpose SIPBroker EziDial numbers set up?

And for Martin...... when you use EziDial, you don't see the number that will be called until you press dial -- it would be handy to see the number that will be dialed before you press dial. It would also be handy if the caller ID comes through as the "Your SIP URI" entered instead of as SIPBroker.
affinity is offline   Reply With Quote