Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 08-27-2006, 02:43 PM   #41
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleiades
Doh! Thanks for that, its now working! This is going to save me thousands and mobile roaming charges

Another issue. I tried https://mobile.voxalot.com and the certificate is mismatched with the domain. Its annoying needing to accept each request for a mismatched domain every time. Also, I'd feel better about logging in over ssl rather than in the clear.

Finally, it would be great to be able to add/edit Web Call-Back entries via mobile.voxalot.com too.
Yes thanks for point this out. Our certificate needs to be multiserver (currently only www.voxalot.com). We will make a note of this thanks.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2006, 06:00 AM   #42
lisaco1

lisaco1 is on a distinguished road
Default Mobile Web Callback Service

voxalot number 712619

I've been trying out this service with 2 canadian carriers 1 GPRS and 1 1X CDMA

This feature works perfectly. even after your server upgrade.

I must report that using this service through GPRS in more convenient since I don't need to quit WAP Browsing to allow incoming calls. Unlike with 1x I must disconnect wap browsing.

I'm willing to help you guys with more beta testing with this revolutionary feature. Both in Canada in USA. I have service hired in Both countries. My voxalot number is 712619

I'd say is more convenient this feature through WAP with voxalot than using SMS like other companies do. NO NEED TO HIRE LOCAL DID'S.

Thanks for your clever ideas come to life

Lisandro
lisaco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2006, 07:51 AM   #43
raphoumail

raphoumail is on a distinguished road
Default Yes, your're right but ....

Yes, your're right but ....

In a lot European countries, using your cellphone to browse the Internet costs a lot money !!!

For exemple :

Volume € 0.4132/100KB
or
Time € 0,15/min

Using a free did connected to voxalot which call back the CID using a selected provider (like in freepbx) would be more convenient for a lot of users whose providers charge like hell.

Edit : In Belgium, Proximus. You rave also plans : €15 for 10 MB, €15 for 3h or €55 for 1GB....PER MOUNTH

Last edited by raphoumail; 10-08-2006 at 07:56 AM.
raphoumail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2006, 02:54 PM   #44
lisaco1

lisaco1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphoumail View Post
Yes, your're right but ....

In a lot European countries, using your cellphone to browse the Internet costs a lot money !!!

For exemple :

Volume € 0.4132/100KB
or
Time € 0,15/min

Using a free did connected to voxalot which call back the CID using a selected provider (like in freepbx) would be more convenient for a lot of users whose providers charge like hell.

Edit : In Belgium, Proximus. You rave also plans : €15 for 10 MB, €15 for 3h or €55 for 1GB....PER MOUNTH
That's why I'm talking about USA and Canada where WAP BROWSER is unlimited use for $ 6.00, also incoming calls to mobile phones are local calls. BIG DIFFERENCE for using mobile web callback. LISANDRO
lisaco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2006, 11:24 PM   #45
raphoumail

raphoumail is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaco1 View Post
That's why I'm talking about USA and Canada where WAP BROWSER is unlimited use for $ 6.00, also incoming calls to mobile phones are local calls. BIG DIFFERENCE for using mobile web callback. LISANDRO
WAW !!!! I know now what I'm missing ;-)
raphoumail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2006, 12:56 PM   #46
rossmurray

rossmurray is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiConnection View Post
Manage to get both phones connected on Sony ericsson T610 when I select from the phonebook after login. But error message appear on my wap browser saying that the page cannot be properly display and both parties cannot hear each other.

May try on other mobile phones. Anyone tested this new feature on xphoneII?
I haven't setup phonebook online yet but on testing web access on my t610 and I can't even login due to error screens on both options. Maybe this is a firmware issue. I know some new services like Opera and the BBC's news ticker don't work for this reason.

I therefore would also love the sms option as even roaming sms costs are nothing.. well not much compared to a fullblown international call charge! Paypal also now offer sms payments via registration. I can topup any mobile from mine with a pin. Please keep following this angle too!
rossmurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2007, 01:13 PM   #47
ptruman

ptruman is on a distinguished road

I can test this if you like - I'm using a Moto Z8
(can PM you my Voxalot number if you like)
ptruman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2007, 03:32 PM   #48
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptruman View Post
I can test this if you like - I'm using a Moto Z8
(can PM you my Voxalot number if you like)
This feature is now in full release (you probably didn't notice the posts above are from 2006), you can check it out at mobile.voxalot.com
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote