Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 07-23-2010, 05:02 PM   #21
tatjam

tatjam is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I've gotten MOCS with voxalot to voxalot calls as well. Happened to me just a couple weeks ago. The fellow whom I was trying to reach also sometiomes gets MOCS when he calls me, too.

Here's another wierd thing to add into the mix. I sometimes have the MOCS problem on toll-free calls as well, but it seems to happen with far less frequency when I dialing tool-free numbers. In fact, I just placed a successful toll-free call on line 1 (voxalot registration with betamax reseller as VSP--though the VSP doesn't come into play on toll-free calls): it all worked fine. Immediately afterward, I tried a call on line 1 to a PSTN number and got MOCS.

The ATA is still in front of the router, btw, i.e., it has the public IP and my router is behind it on a subnet established by the ATA. Don't see how this could be a NAT issue for that reason.

James
tatjam is offline   Reply With Quote