Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 04-23-2006, 06:42 PM   #11
alvesrj

alvesrj is on a distinguished road
Default Please!!!

I saw that nor with different accounts and being of another operator as Poivy does not leave audio for prefix 005521. Already for the USA I speak normal. He has some form that I can use for the Brazil to Brazil its saw PSTN - PSTN.

Other: So that it serves the site E164.org?
Thanks friends.

Last edited by alvesrj; 04-23-2006 at 07:22 PM.
alvesrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2006, 04:06 PM   #12
alvesrj

alvesrj is on a distinguished road
Default Help!!

As I can make a call in "Web CallBack" saw to sipbroker my number in the site sipbroker is 324520.
alvesrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2006, 07:31 PM   #13
diafora

diafora is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoFelis
The first thing to check, is to see if VoipDiscount has sound when it calls your phone on just one side/leg of the call. Try calling your phone with VoipDiscount, but call *011188888 via "SIP Broker" for the other leg of the call. Do you hear the SIP Broker test recording?
I have verified that I do get sound by calling this number. But I still do not get sound by using two different providers for each leg of the call.

By using SIPdiscount I call 001514xxxxxxx and get a callback, but the other leg with vbuzzer and 1416xxxxxxx either does not go through or I do not get any sound.

The same happens when using voipbuster for the second leg of the call, and dialling 0030210xxxxxxx. No sound there either.

Is there a log where I can look what happend to the call?

Any clues on why it doesn't work?
diafora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2006, 08:22 PM   #14
DracoFelis

DracoFelis is a jewel in the roughDracoFelis is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by diafora
Just a total "shot in the dark", but I'm wondering if the internet has something to do with it right now. There have been persistent rumors of internet routing problems that are effecting various VoIP providers in various (non-predictable) ways over the last week or two.

And I personally know that I've been getting some 1-way audio on calls (recently) that IMHO really should have 2-way audio. And in my case, this is directly with my adapter (not using VoXaLot, and doing things that previously worked fine). So I'm wondering if there is some sort of (low level) general internet routing problem right now, that is causing some packets to either be lost or mis-routed. Don't know for sure, but that would clearly explain the large number of problems lately that various web sites (and not just VoIP web sites) have been having...
DracoFelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2006, 10:06 PM   #15
Ron

Ron will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by diafora
By using SIPdiscount I call 001514xxxxxxx and get a callback, but the other leg with vbuzzer and 1416xxxxxxx either does not go through or I do not get any sound.

The same happens when using voipbuster for the second leg of the call, and dialling 0030210xxxxxxx. No sound there either.

With Vbuzzer, you must have a SIP client registered (connected) in order to make outgoing calls. VoXaLot does not register with providers and therefore doesn't satisfy this Vbuzzer requirement.

SipDiscount and VoIPBuster won't work together as they are essentially the same VoIP provider and don't support more than one call at a time.

Ron
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2006, 01:06 PM   #16
hisybr

hisybr is on a distinguished road
Default Same Problem?

Having problems with Web Callback. I can get both numbers to ring, but there is no sound connection either way.

Have tried a whole bunch of different tests, with almost no luck. Have a SipPhone account and a Gizmo account. I was able to connect them and leave a voice mail.

Problem seems to be with my new AstraTel account. Bummer, as it is the Australian side of things I am trying to solve. Tried initiating two calls through AstraTel and then figured the multiple connections through one provider might be the problem. So, tried one AstraTel connection (to an Australian PSTN) and a SipBroker connection to my SipPhone number. Both ring, but no sound.

Finally switched my ATA over to AstraTel, to see if it was working at all. Works fine. Was able to call from my ATA set to AstraTel, to my Australian PSTN. Connection OK, no sound problems.

Only problem seems to be that with the AstraTel connection through the Web Callback, the sound is blocked.

Frustrated and Puzzled

Any ideas?
hisybr is offline   Reply With Quote