Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 08-09-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
Simon80

Simon80 is on a distinguished road
Default Make date/time in Voicemail messages optional

When listening to voicemail messages, the date and time is read out before the message. This is extremely time consuming, and I can think of several ways to present this information that are more usable:
* Read it out at the end of the message instead, so that if the user doesn't want the timestamp, they don't have to wait through it
* Don't read it out automatically, but provide a menu option that causes the current message's timestamp to be read out
* Make the timestamp reading a configurable option - this is inferior to the above two suggestions, because one can't conveniently decide to hear it or not on a per-message basis, but maybe it's easier to implement

Any one of the above three suggestions would make my life easier, so I'd appreciate it if one of them were implemented.
Simon80 is offline   Reply With Quote