Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 01-22-2008, 07:00 AM   #1
stefanos

stefanos is on a distinguished road
Default netvoip.ch doesn't work on voxalot, please help!

Hi

I am trying to contact the support for the past 2 days and posted another topic but got no answer.
I upgraded my voxalot account to premium membership.

Netvoip.ch does not work.

Yesterday it showed Auth. Sent. today it shows registered but when I call the number it says the number is not connected.

If I setup my ata it registers and receives calls in 2 seconds!

Can somebody look into this?

Thanks
stefanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2008, 08:02 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanos View Post
Hi

I am trying to contact the support for the past 2 days and posted another topic but got no answer.
I upgraded my voxalot account to premium membership.

Netvoip.ch does not work.

Yesterday it showed Auth. Sent. today it shows registered but when I call the number it says the number is not connected.

If I setup my ata it registers and receives calls in 2 seconds!

Can somebody look into this?

Thanks
From the way you describe the problem it sounds similar to this: http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...html#post15138

In some rare cases a VoIP provider ignores the registration request sent and simply sends calls to YourNumberWithThem@VoXalotIP or YourUsernameWithThem@VoXalotIP, however in order for calls to come in successfully they need to honour the register request and send calls to YourVoXalotID@VoXalotIP....

If you can get in touch with NetVoip.ch try to find out if you appear registered on their end, and if yes what address are they sending calls to?

The second possibility (considering the Auth Sent message) is that either your user/pass is not correct, or they do not accept registrations from such Third Party services like VoXalot....

When Martin, Tony or Craig are around we'll see if we can get one of them to check on this further...but in the meantime getting in touch with Netvoip.ch would help...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2008, 09:24 AM   #3
stefanos

stefanos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
From the way you describe the problem it sounds similar to this: http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...html#post15138

In some rare cases a VoIP provider ignores the registration request sent and simply sends calls to YourNumberWithThem@VoXalotIP or YourUsernameWithThem@VoXalotIP, however in order for calls to come in successfully they need to honour the register request and send calls to YourVoXalotID@VoXalotIP....

If you can get in touch with NetVoip.ch try to find out if you appear registered on their end, and if yes what address are they sending calls to?

The second possibility (considering the Auth Sent message) is that either your user/pass is not correct, or they do not accept registrations from such Third Party services like VoXalot....

When Martin, Tony or Craig are around we'll see if we can get one of them to check on this further...but in the meantime getting in touch with Netvoip.ch would help...

Hi

Thanks for the reply

you are correct in describing the current problem, a voice says:
we are sorry the number you have called cannot be connected please try again

can you please try to get in touch with netvoip.ch I guess it would be easier for you rather than an end user like me. (I will try anyway)

in relation to the auth. sent. I triple checked the username and password several times creating and recreating the voice provider account in my voxalot account. I am sure the user and pass were not the problem. I have no clue what it was... and without changing anything it set itself to registered today...

Thank you again for clarifying, and as said I would appreciate if you could get in touch with netvoip.ch please let me know.

Stefano
voxalot id: 111056
stefanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2008, 09:52 AM   #4
midnightmac

midnightmac is on a distinguished road

@Stefano

I have wrote an Email to netvoip.ch, but no reply Did you received some feedback from netvoip.ch regarding this problem?

Cheers
midnightmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2008, 06:32 PM   #5
mschmarck

mschmarck is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Update?

Hi!

Any news? I too would like to use netvoip.ch with Voxalot and be able to receive incoming calls.

netvoip.ch works with pbxes.org, but pbxes.org sucks big times and thus I would like to switch to something better. Anyway, seeing that netvoip.ch works with pbxes, I guess that there should be a way to get "it" to work, shouldn't there?

Best regards,
Michael
mschmarck is offline   Reply With Quote