Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > SIP Broker Forums > SIP Broker Support

SIP Broker Support Support for the SIP Broker service.

Unread 11-08-2007, 11:57 AM   #11
amroe

amroe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to amroe Send a message via AIM to amroe Send a message via MSN to amroe Send a message via Yahoo to amroe Send a message via Skype™ to amroe
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
It's a matter of finding a company that provides DID numbers in the area that's willing to donate one....
The member himself could make his own Did number and make it for Sip Broker , if you have an SPA-3102 device and Land line and High speed Internet tell Me and i will learn you how to make a Did number
amroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2009, 08:57 AM   #12
flaquadrat

flaquadrat is on a distinguished road
Default SIP Broker DID Number

Quote:
Originally Posted by amroe View Post
The member himself could make his own Did number and make it for Sip Broker , if you have an SPA-3102 device and Land line and High speed Internet tell Me and i will learn you how to make a Did number
hi amroe!
can you please explain "how to make a DID number usable for SIP Broker"?
for me is interesting the information "how to donate a DID number" too.

thank you very much!

regards
fla
flaquadrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2009, 11:48 AM   #13
capitandanny

capitandanny is on a distinguished road

I am interested too. Thanks for letting us know. Thanks.
capitandanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2009, 01:07 AM   #14
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaquadrat View Post
hi amroe!
can you please explain "how to make a DID number usable for SIP Broker"?
for me is interesting the information "how to donate a DID number" too.

thank you very much!

regards
fla
Donating a DID number

1. The easier way to donate a DID is to get in touch with Martin, and provide him with the following info about the DID you wish to Donate:
-Number in international format
-User ID
-Password (as given to you from the DID provider)
-Proxy/Server
-Port
-Any other specific info the DID provider requires
-Short Text and destination where text should link.

Martin will add this as a registered trunk in the SipBroker server, and also add the number to the SipBroker list. He may ask you to test how things work before actually publishing the access number.

2. For larger operations (eg. voip providers) which have their own servers, you can also get in touch with Martin. He can set up a SIP URI to which you can point your DID(s), and he'll need the IP from which the calls are coming in in order to whitelist it.

Creating an Access Number with a SPA3102

This is a bit of an iffy process.
-You need broadband access
-You need the SPA3102's PSTN port to be attached to the PSTN line
-You need to enable the PSTN to VoIP gateway
-You'll need to get in touch with Martin as described above in (2) or find a working SIP URI from the current DIDs (hint: Link2Voip has ENum records for their access numbers)

Keep in mind, what you're doing here is you're making a landline you own into a SipBroker access number... and you need a reliable internet connection for this to work.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2009, 06:43 PM   #15
flaquadrat

flaquadrat is on a distinguished road
Default how to contact voxalot admin

thank you again emoci!

next question:
how to contact martin or other responsable voxalot admin for the DID donation with the informations about the donated number?

regards,
fla

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Donating a DID number

1. The easier way to donate a DID is to get in touch with Martin, and provide him with the following info about the DID you wish to Donate:
-Number in international format
-User ID
-Password (as given to you from the DID provider)
-Proxy/Server
-Port
-Any other specific info the DID provider requires
-Short Text and destination where text should link.

Martin will add this as a registered trunk in the SipBroker server, and also add the number to the SipBroker list. He may ask you to test how things work before actually publishing the access number.

2. For larger operations (eg. voip providers) which have their own servers, you can also get in touch with Martin. He can set up a SIP URI to which you can point your DID(s), and he'll need the IP from which the calls are coming in in order to whitelist it.

Creating an Access Number with a SPA3102

This is a bit of an iffy process.
-You need broadband access
-You need the SPA3102's PSTN port to be attached to the PSTN line
-You need to enable the PSTN to VoIP gateway
-You'll need to get in touch with Martin as described above in (2) or find a working SIP URI from the current DIDs (hint: Link2Voip has ENum records for their access numbers)

Keep in mind, what you're doing here is you're making a landline you own into a SipBroker access number... and you need a reliable internet connection for this to work.
flaquadrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2009, 10:12 PM   #16
mohnashaat

mohnashaat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amroe View Post
i have an spa-3102 and landline and high speed internet... learn me
mohnashaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2010, 04:54 PM   #17
amroe

amroe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to amroe Send a message via AIM to amroe Send a message via MSN to amroe Send a message via Yahoo to amroe Send a message via Skype™ to amroe

I was away from this forum a long time ago , but for users who ask for making DID number with SPA-3102 device see these link they will help very much

WorldWide Local Calls
Worlwide Local Calls
Worlwide Local Calls
Making VoIP Calls from any PSTN Phone
Receiving Calls on your Landline
Placing VoIP Calls from any Old Regular PSTN Phone
Receiving Calls on your Landline
VoIP CallBack: Use your favourite VoIP providers from anywhere in the world with CallBack Service
Sip2Skype: Receiving SIP Calls in Skype
Skype CallThru: Using your Skype Plan (Unlimited or Pro) Remotely to make calls form CellPhones and Landlines
Using MagicJack Remotely

the best one for that is Guide number 7 , please read all guides and you will figure out how its easy , but you need to Read
amroe is offline   Reply With Quote