Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 05-01-2008, 09:56 AM   #1
amroe

amroe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to amroe Send a message via AIM to amroe Send a message via MSN to amroe Send a message via Yahoo to amroe Send a message via Skype™ to amroe
Smile I have a great Idea !!!

I use voipcheap and lowratevoip , which has great rates but they dont have an access number in israel , i had tryed to contact them and provide them with a did number from me for free to be an access number in Israel , but they dont respond , instead i gave the DiD number for sipbrooker and its great but its for calling sip URI , i thought why not voxalot use This idea and give each account at Voxalot to open it dial tone when calling an registerd numer in my account

example >> iam calling my regesterd number at voxalot isted of ringging my account number , it should open a dial tone to start making Calls like when using SipBroker and use my Dial plans ... What do you think Voxalot ???
amroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008, 05:46 PM   #2
ataboy

ataboy is on a distinguished road

You can do this by calling into Voxalot via PBXes.com. Set up an extension on PBXes that routes to your Voxalot account. Then set up an incoming DID that routes to that extension. Call the DID and you get Voxalot dialtone.

As a safeguard either set up a password or arrange for your Caller ID to verify you.

Of course it helps if you have free calls to the DID that you have set up. . .
ataboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2008, 05:36 PM   #3
amroe

amroe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to amroe Send a message via AIM to amroe Send a message via MSN to amroe Send a message via Yahoo to amroe Send a message via Skype™ to amroe

Yes its Great , But why Not Voxalot Do that , i use this method before but it make dealy from PBex server to Voxalot server plus the did Provider ..... So the Voice Quality Will become Very Bad ....
amroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008, 07:13 AM   #4
ataboy

ataboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amroe View Post
Yes its Great , But why Not Voxalot Do that , i use this method before but it make dealy from PBex server to Voxalot server plus the did Provider ..... So the Voice Quality Will become Very Bad ....
I've never had any issue with voice quality (using eu server).
ataboy is offline   Reply With Quote