Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 11-20-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
paulies

paulies is on a distinguished road
Default PAP2 Help

Hi all,

I have a slight problem I have two voip accounts both wiith voxalot and 2 voipraider and 2 pap2 boxes. They have both been working fine until now all of a sudden one of the accounts just wont connect through my pap2. It works fine through x-lite just not pap2, I have re input all the details wont work in either pap box but it works in x-lite so I am now lost.

Anybody any idea ?

Thanks Paul

To explain myself easier all my pap2 box says is offline or unable to connect login server

Last edited by paulies; 11-21-2008 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Tried to explain a little better
paulies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2008, 04:43 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulies View Post
Hi all,

I have a slight problem I have two voip accounts both wiith voxalot and 2 voipraider and 2 pap2 boxes. They have both been working fine until now all of a sudden one of the accounts just wont connect through my pap2. It works fine through x-lite just not pap2, I have re input all the details wont work in either pap box but it works in x-lite so I am now lost.

Anybody any idea ?

Thanks Paul

To explain myself easier all my pap2 box says is offline or unable to connect login server

Is VoIPRaider working fine on both boxes...?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2008, 10:32 AM   #3
paulies

paulies is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Voipraider works on both boxes but if I put my voxalot details into the pap2 box only one works if I transfer the account to my other pap2 box it works fine. For some reason the pap2 box wont log in voxalot with that one username but works on my other box.

I created another voxalot account works fine sipswitch works fine, its like voxalot is blocking that username from connecting with that one box.

The boxes are identical with setup I just dont get it Id like to think the box was faulty but it connects with other accounts.

Thanks Paul
paulies is offline   Reply With Quote