Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 12-17-2008, 08:20 AM   #1
kieranmullen

kieranmullen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to kieranmullen Send a message via Yahoo to kieranmullen Send a message via Skype™ to kieranmullen
Default Suggestion On Service Comparison & Question

I am surprised that someone has not suggested this already, but I was thinking it would be much easier to see all the services on one page if there wasa grid comparison page?

Also if I only have 1 provider and would like to have incomming ring in two locations and either location be able to make outgoing calls on that trunk which service would I upgrade to?

I have created an account but I do not see an option for Voxcall or the Facebook callback feature? Did I miss it?

Thank you

KieranMullen
kieranmullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2008, 04:35 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

-This is as close to a list of available services as is available: Voxalot - Services
-VoXCall is the facebook calling option (need to add application from facebook, works with any SIP URI, be it VoXalot or not)
-The other two applications you may be interested in are Virtual Toll Free (side menu when logged in), and WebCallBack (top large green button when logged in)....

Expand a bit on provider ringing in multiple locations. For example, would two devices each registered with the same VoXalot acct. do the trick in your case?

(One suggestion, used in conjuction with MySipSwitch you may be able to test things out roughly, before deciding on whether an upgrade is neccessary and whether it works out to your liking)

Last edited by emoci; 12-18-2008 at 04:41 AM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2008, 04:32 AM   #3
kieranmullen

kieranmullen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to kieranmullen Send a message via Yahoo to kieranmullen Send a message via Skype™ to kieranmullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
-This is as close to a list of available services as is available: Voxalot - Services
I know this. A comparison grid would take up far less space. Features on the x axis and the nameof the package on the y axis.

Quote:
-
-VoXCall is the facebook calling option (need to add application from facebook, works with any SIP URI, be it VoXalot or not)]
Yes I know I read about it already on the services page, however in my account area I see no reference to it or how to manage it.

Quote:
-
Expand a bit on provider ringing in multiple locations. For example, would two devices each registered with the same VoXalot acct. do the trick in your case?
I do not need the provider rining multiple locations. I need a single phonenumber issues by a provider that does not uspport multiple registrations to ring at more than one location. I was hoping the voxalot account would support multiple registrations.

Quote:
-
(One suggestion, used in conjuction with MySipSwitch you may be able to test things out roughly, before deciding on whether an upgrade is neccessary and whether it works out to your liking)
I do not know what or who MySipSwitch is.
kieranmullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2008, 04:59 AM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

-There is no managment required for VoXCall. It is simply an application that allows other people on Facebook who have also activated VoXCall to call you into the SIP URI you've set up (all of the setup happens in Facebook). Do not confuse VoXCall with VoXCallMe, the latter has been renamed and is now known as Virtual Toll Free

-VoXalot should work fine with multiple registrations. However this means that the hypothetical acct. 123456 will be the one registered in both locations (so it's not as if each user gets a dedicated account).

The provider will need to be registered within VoXalot, so you'll need at least VoXLite (supports 1 registration).

To be on the safe side, test VoXalot multiple registrations while you're still on the basic acct. Use SipBroker Access Numbers or an IPKall number pointed to your URI to simulate incoming calls.

Hopefully that clears things up a bit...

Last edited by emoci; 12-19-2008 at 05:01 AM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote