Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 05-06-2009, 11:01 PM   #1
Oigle05

Oigle05 is on a distinguished road
Default Can't dial any PSTN numbers

Starting a new thread seeing that my previous one regarding registering providers got nowhere as far as a solution.

Vox support..I need you to fix this!! I can't dial any number via voxalot except my other voxalot contacts.

Dial plan testing indicates that all is working but its not and hasn't since yesterday morning.

Oigle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2009, 02:34 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

From the list of your providers MNF requires registration for outgoing.

All other accounts should be working normally for outgoing.

Provided Dial Plan testing in VoXalot is routing everyhting fine, and that the outgoing calls you're attempting are not with MNF, things should be working.

So: What ATA are you using and what does your ATA's dialplan look like?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2009, 10:08 AM   #3
Oigle05

Nothing has been changed from my point of view. I have a Minitar MVA11A with Vox on realm 1 as it has always been. I know they "should" work but they don't. I can dial my daughter's vox 6 digit number without a problem, and converse. Can dial 500 and enter pin ok.
Dial plan test says it is working but it's not.

I do not have a dial plan in my ATA

Haven't had a chance to reply until now due to work.

Last edited by Oigle05; 05-07-2009 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Didn't answer a question
Unread 05-07-2009, 11:38 AM   #4
Oigle05

What a pain in the ****. Can't contact Vox by phone- can't leave a message as voicemailbox is full. Reaction to this so called "support" forum by anyone who can help is so slow as to hardly be called "support".
Unread 05-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
Oigle05

Will you please fix the bloody thing!!!!!
Unread 05-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
boatman

boatman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oigle05 View Post
I do not have a dial plan in my ATA
This probably has nothing to do with your current problem, but a dial plan feature has been added to the MVA11A as of firmware version 0005 (2008.03.24).

If you have not already done so, you may want to perform this test; register the ATA directly to the provider and make a call.
boatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2009, 11:04 PM   #7
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

We just performed a test from the AU server using each of the providers you are using and the calls worked fine.

The only thing I can think of, is that your provider credentials are incorrect (which would explain the "Request Sent" status you were reporting in your other thread) or that the Voxalot dial plan is not quite right.

The only way we diagnose this problem properly is to actually use your account, which we would never do without explicit permission.

If you can provide an example of a number you are trying to reach and some more information on your symptoms we will be better equipped to help.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2009, 06:04 AM   #8
Oigle05

I have registered each provider in the ATA and can make calls without a problem.
It just seems to be a problem after I try to register any provider. (I de-register them in the ATA before attempting to register on Voxalot).
Unread 05-09-2009, 03:11 AM   #9
Oigle05

OK, I went through the whole process of deleting each provider in turn and then adding them again and I can make calls via all of them fine.
The problem is that when I try to register a provider, it eventually comes back as "failed" and I can bo longer use that provider unless I delete it and re-enter it.
Anyway, I'm not going to worry about registering any provider as Mynetfone is the only one requiring registration for outgoing calls.