Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-02-2006, 04:12 AM   #11
MarkLL

MarkLL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by affinity
Which overseas countries / areas do you have and where did the free DIDs come from?
Both are USA numbers. Stanaphone and also FreeDigits. All I need now if for someone to Ring . I also have an account with Sipserve in nz which allows Free calls to NZ and US 1800 numbers. Although I have not tried it yet...

For one of the US DID's I even managed to get the ENUM registered but that was by Registering via the Billion 7404, not via a Voxalot registration. (to receive the verification call)
MarkLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2008, 07:25 AM   #12
tdogg

tdogg is on a distinguished road

a lot of this thread went over my head, but i have a question about internode, their voip service (nodephone) and voxalot, that may have been answered here already:

does an inbound call to your nodephone SIP work when it's only registered with voxalot?

meaning if i only register to voxalot with my router, and use voxalot to register nodephone, are there any problems with receiving calls?

i ask as another ISP, iinet, has a voip service that is not compatible for whatever reason with voxalot, even when registered. it won't work for inbound or outbound. i am currently with iinet, and am thinking about changing to internode.

any feedback would be great, thanks.
tdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2008, 07:39 AM   #13
affinity

affinity will become famous soon enough

I am not sure about Nodephone, but with iiNetPhone, you can receive incoming calls fine if it is set up properly -- outgoing calls is a problem though.
affinity is offline   Reply With Quote