Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 08-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
Mesmer

Mesmer is on a distinguished road
Question Subscription Renewal and Credit Card Payments

I'm attempting to renew my subscription that expires tomorrow. Paypal is the only payment option currently shown and selectable on the renewal page. What happened to the credit card payment options that have always been available in the past?
Mesmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

You will be prompted with a Credit Card payment option through Paypal, after you select the Paypal option.

If you enter an email address that Paypal recognizes, then you will be prompted by Paypal to Log In to your Paypal account.

If you do not want to make a Paypal account payment, use an email address that you do not use with your Paypal account.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2010, 12:07 AM   #3
Mesmer

Mesmer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurun View Post
You will be prompted with a Credit Card payment option through Paypal, after you select the Paypal option.

If you enter an email address that Paypal recognizes, then you will be prompted by Paypal to Log In to your Paypal account.

If you do not want to make a Paypal account payment, use an email address that you do not use with your Paypal account.
I will regard this as confirmation that Voxalot has abandoned all its payment alternatives to Paypal. It's a disappointing response. I have never had a Paypal account and I have no desire to obtain one!

I'm aware of another subscription that won't get renewed because of this and I suspect it won't be the only one.
Mesmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2010, 02:02 AM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesmer View Post
I will regard this as confirmation that Voxalot has abandoned all its payment alternatives to Paypal. It's a disappointing response. I have never had a Paypal account and I have no desire to obtain one!

I'm aware of another subscription that won't get renewed because of this and I suspect it won't be the only one.
What Kurun is explaining is that the Payment goes through PayPal... but you not need to have...nor need to create an account to pay by Credit Card through PayPal...

emoci is offline   Reply With Quote