Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 08-17-2007, 04:20 PM   #11
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

SIPNUMBER can be forwarded to a SIP account without any VSP registration being required.

Log-In to your account and in the Call Forwarding field, enter :

Call Forward to Phone 1: xxxxxx@voxalot.com

If your ATA is registered with Voxalot, then the call should ring through.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2007, 08:18 PM   #12
haceaton

haceaton is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
So now if I register my ATA with voxalot I will be able to make and receive calls through voxalot and still receive calls from IPKALL and SIPNUMBER DIDs with the FREE voxalot account? Or I still need to get the VoxPro account?
Actually since you are using sip URI forwarding from IPKALL and SIPNUMBER they don't even need to be in your provider list to receive incoming calls from them.

The only time you need a provider in the provider list for incoming calls is if you are sip-registered with them, which is a premium voxalot service, but since those providers are forwarding via a URI that's not necessary and you can just use the free account.

If you want to make outbound calls with IPKALL or SIPNUMBER then they will need to be in the provider list.
haceaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2007, 10:49 PM   #13
andrerio

andrerio is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to andrerio Send a message via MSN to andrerio

Awsome people! This was the best post ever. Everything just sorted out nicely. I got 95% of what I want. The only thing I could not do was to be able to receive incoming calls through my NETELIP VSP. But for that I understand that I would have to upgrade my voxalot so I could register NETELIP.

So it ended up like this...

SIP ACC 1: registered with VONO (in/out)
SIP ACC 2: registered with VOXALOT

Added all my VSPs to my voxalot account. Created a set of dial plans to sort out the outgoig calls. And YES! Voxalot rings my ATA when I get a call either through IPKALL or SIPNUMBER.
andrerio is offline   Reply With Quote