Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 06-29-2006, 06:18 AM   #11
maxymaxy

maxymaxy is on a distinguished road

Thanks Craig,

I went over to Whirlpool and all the guys over there got onto the problem straightaway. It was Moollar who finally solved it with this reply...

(x.T<:@VoXaLot>| [ x * ] x.T<:@VoXaLot>) for port 1

Hi maxymaxy,

Try x.T without the @VoXaLot bit (i.e. you don't need to put it through a gateway, rather it should go through Current Profile if you are using the GUI if you have VoXaLot registered properly). Looks like all calls are being sent through the gateway. Have you set up the gateway correctly? The settings you have posted, are they from the "User-defined Profiles" section of the modem or from the actual "General settings" section of the GUI under VoIP?

Once I had Telnet the x.T over and rebooted it all started to work. I will finish my post over there with the final configuration that I ended up with. It might help someone else.
maxymaxy is offline   Reply With Quote