Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 01-26-2007, 02:20 PM   #11
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough
Default Voicemail issues

Voicemail seems to be working correctly now, whether calling a DID directed to Voxalot, a Voxalot extension *010xxxxxx, or even another Voip account registerd in my Voxalot provider list.

Thanks for the quick resolution.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2007, 07:17 AM   #12
roman1

roman1 is on a distinguished road

Martin,
It was my mistake. Sorry. For some reason, the number I was calling from was in "block last caller" list of my ATA. It was just a coincidence that my registered provider transmits this number with a county code, hence incoming calls passed through.
Thanks for your help and many thanks again for the great service!
roman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2007, 07:22 AM   #13
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the update Roman.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2007, 11:13 PM   #14
Connect2Talk

Connect2Talk is on a distinguished road
Default VM not working

Hi Martin

Thank you for your efforts. I have removed all parameters for CFD from SPA941. VM still not picking up even though receiver stops ringing. Callers do not go to VM - phone just rings out. My DID points to voxalot.com.

What I now do if the phone is to be left unattended is simply to put it into DND mode - that way all calls go to VM after an initial message.

I am at a loss since up until a couple of weeks ago all had been working fine for months.

Regards

Ralph
Connect2Talk
Connect2Talk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2007, 11:37 PM   #15
Connect2Talk

Connect2Talk is on a distinguished road
Default Disabled VM with same results!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connect2Talk View Post
Hi Martin

Thank you for your efforts. I have removed all parameters for CFD from SPA941. VM still not picking up even though receiver stops ringing. Callers do not go to VM - phone just rings out. My DID points to voxalot.com.

What I now do if the phone is to be left unattended is simply to put it into DND mode - that way all calls go to VM after an initial message.

I am at a loss since up until a couple of weeks ago all had been working fine for months.

Regards

Ralph
Connect2Talk
Martin

I have disabled VM in my SPA941 & in my voxalot account. The 941 behaves exaclty the same way - it stops ringing but caller's phone continues to ring out. Is that possible?

Ralph
Connect2Talk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2007, 11:39 PM   #16
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Hello Ralph,

Curious if this is a DIDWW DID as we have sent recently them some diagnostics on our end for a similar problem?

Unread 01-28-2007, 11:41 PM   #17
martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connect2Talk View Post
Martin

I have disabled VM in my SPA941 & in my voxalot account. The 941 behaves exaclty the same way - it stops ringing but caller's phone continues to ring out. Is that possible?

Ralph
Ralph I would download a softphone (either X-Lite or SJPhone) and do a test independant of your SPA941.

Sounds to me like you might have a problem with your device.

Unread 07-17-2007, 11:12 AM   #18
vikasintl

vikasintl is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
Ralph I would download a softphone (either X-Lite or SJPhone) and do a test independant of your SPA941.

Sounds to me like you might have a problem with your device.
I am using freedigits DID number and entered voxalot SIP URI to forward that call and receive it on my x-lite software and I tried longer duration for ring before it goes to voice mail on voxalot members details page and also on my x-lite software but it still goes to voice mail after 2 rings only...what is the solution..I want to let it ring at 4 times or the seconds duration I choose...why its not possible?
vikasintl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2007, 01:27 PM   #19
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasintl View Post
I am using freedigits DID number and entered voxalot SIP URI to forward that call and receive it on my x-lite software and I tried longer duration for ring before it goes to voice mail on voxalot members details page and also on my x-lite software but it still goes to voice mail after 2 rings only...what is the solution..I want to let it ring at 4 times or the seconds duration I choose...why its not possible?
Which Voice mail does it go into Freedigits or Voxalot?
As a quick suggestion, try turning off your Voxalot Voice mail, and see if it does the same thing.

Maybe there is a Freedigits problem or your forwarding information is not entered correctly.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote