Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 03-26-2009, 05:07 PM   #1
slcp

slcp is on a distinguished road
Cool Am i able to forward calls to my VSP as an incoming call with paid subscripton?

Hi there,

I am not the most savvy voip user but up until now I have got by okay. I am setting out to travel indefinately and am looking to use the voxalot call forwarding feature that comes with the paid subscriptions.

If I set my voxalot account to forward all calls in via sip URI to a mobile number how am I paying for this?

I currently use poivy as my VSP, am I able to forward incoming calls to voxalot via sip URI to Poivy as an incoming call which will then be forwarded on as per my Poivy settings to a number of my choice paying for this with my Poivy credit?

I hope this is not too obvious a question!! I usually manage to get my head round things but I am getting a bit confused with this one )

Thanks for any help you can give, I would really appreciate it.
slcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2009, 11:24 PM   #2
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

Using a Voxalot Premium account, you should be able to Forward incoming calls to your Mobile via Poivy.

The calls will be charged as normal Poivy outgoing calls from a Voxalot account to your mobile.

Having said that, there have been some issues reported with forwarding calls occasionally on the forum, mostly for time based rules, if I remember correctly.

I have tried an uncoditional forward for a SIP call to my Voxalot account, and it did forward correctly using Poivy as an outgoing VSP.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2009, 09:55 AM   #3
slcp

slcp is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reply kurun, I will sign up and give it a go ) I would be using an unconditional forward if I am not logged in so it doesnt sound like there should be any complications.
slcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2009, 01:23 PM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Just for the record

Quote:
forward incoming calls to voxalot via sip URI to Poivy as an incoming call which will then be forwarded on as per my Poivy settings
that will also work and is much less likely to run into trouble with forwarding or FUP issues from Poivy....
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
call forwarding, incoming, poivy