Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 03-07-2007, 11:10 PM   #1
cico

cico is on a distinguished road
Default voip provider in Mexico

Hi
I live in Mexico City, do you know of a VOIP provider shipping to Mexico?
Thank you
cico is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2007, 11:48 PM   #2
Jorge

Jorge is on a distinguished road

Sounds like a bitter joke now. The provider we used to love for its cheap services has just deleted all accounts that were connected to Voxalot. My guess is it has to do with the new forwarding options.

So if you want an incoming number with no monthly rent and cheap untimed calls to the city you choose your number from (México, Guadalajara, Monterrey), go with V2, but don't register it to Voxalot.

There is also Masternetpc (AT&T), with numbers from México, Guadalajara Monterrey, Tujuana, Toluca, Local "unlimited" calling for monthly MXN$49.00. Still no word about its Voxalot compatibility. Their phone number is (55)50000005.

Note for both services you do not officially get the SIP passwords, but easy codes exist to get them from their propietary softphones.

For local numbers to a number of other cities, you can get them from DIDWW. Those are quite more expensive and have no outgoing minutes.

For good rates to Mexico, check Voicestick. Sound is good for the caller, but the receiving party often gets choppy sound and echo.

Be careful about "unlimited" services such as Inphonex and Telextreme which are known to "upgrade" you without warning to a more expensive commercial account or are just pyramid scams.

There are more options, but these are pretty much the best ones you have. Good luck.
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2007, 01:13 PM   #3
mara

mara is on a distinguished road
Default Allo.com ships worldwide

This canadian company ships anywhere and their rates are extremely good. I took the time to compare the rates for international calls and they offer the best numbers
SOme cool features I have not see around: toll free ,t-38 fax and mobile voip. All with one provider. It works great for small companies, I was paying toll free to one provider, fax to a second... now I pay one low bill and get all the services I need and more
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2007, 10:30 PM   #4
dynamitemedia

dynamitemedia is on a distinguished road
Default masternet PC

i have masternet now, has anyone tried it with voxalot yet?

if its personal use do you think they would even know?

i just want it for me and not share with the world and it wouldnt get more than regular usage now.

weird thing is they ask for your credit card info etc at signup but then send you a bill to your house
dynamitemedia is offline   Reply With Quote