Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-07-2007, 04:47 PM   #1
occamsrazor

occamsrazor is on a distinguished road
Default Problem with SipGate & Voxalot

Hi,

Have Voxalot set up with a SipGate account but unable to get the incoming number to work.

When I set up X-Lite softphone to connect to the Sipgate account directly, it works fine. But when I setup X-Lite to connect to Voxalot (with Sipgate as a provider using same details) the softphone says it's registered to Voxalot, but when I call the incoming Sipgate number it just rings and rings and it's not getting through to the softphone.

In the Voxalot Providers list all my accounts say under the registered column "-" despite the other accounts (Poivy, Gizmo) working. In fact I've never had anything in the registered column except that, although I've used the other accounts successfully many times.

In my Sipgate account page it displays offline even when am directly connected to them and receiving calls fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ben
occamsrazor is offline   Reply With Quote