Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-13-2008, 08:29 AM   #1
fistanes

fistanes is on a distinguished road
Question Phone rings unexpectedly even with voicemail on

It's been only twice this month, but it has been quite disturbing. The thing is that last week our phone kept ringing at 2AM. The caller ID was not shown and when we picked up the phone, nobody answered. At that time the voicemail was off.

I decided to setup a voicemail forwarding rule from 0:00 to 7:00AM. I tested it and it seemed to be working fine.

Today, at 4:00AM, the phone started ringing again even with the voicemail rule on. Since every time we hanged, the phone started ringing again, I decided to disconnect the phone until it was really the time to wake up.

Is this a known problem? It has never happened to me before, so I am puzzled. Should I disconnect the phone line every time I go to sleep? It is quite ennoying to remember to do that every day...

By the way, I am in Spain and connected to the European server.
fistanes is offline   Reply With Quote