Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > ENUM.164 > e164.org Support

e164.org Support Support forum for the e164.org ENUM directory

Unread 02-17-2009, 12:40 PM   #1
docknden1

docknden1 is on a distinguished road
Question Unable to receive Calls on PSTN number

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie for voip and recently registered my number with e164.org the sip server i had provided during my registration was in the format of userid@voxlat.com after which i received a call with the pin no and subsequently validated my phone number.

Now whenever i try to call my PSTN number via a normal phone connected to ATA device which is again mapped to my voxalot user id,I encounter a message saying that the call could not be placed and there is a voicemail left on my email box.

I would be glad if anyone could help me in fixing and missing link and directing the call to be received on my normal PSTN phone number.
docknden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2009, 02:17 PM   #2
docknden1

docknden1 is on a distinguished road
Default Unable to call my PSTN number

Hi there,

Anyone Please help with this issue.
docknden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2009, 11:45 PM   #3
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by docknden1 View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie for voip and recently registered my number with e164.org the sip server i had provided during my registration was in the format of userid@voxlat.com after which i received a call with the pin no and subsequently validated my phone number.

Now whenever i try to call my PSTN number via a normal phone connected to ATA device which is again mapped to my voxalot user id,I encounter a message saying that the call could not be placed and there is a voicemail left on my email box.

I would be glad if anyone could help me in fixing and missing link and directing the call to be received on my normal PSTN phone number.
-First of all I hope it was userid@voxalot.com (not voxlat)

-Secondly if I am write you're trying to call your number from the same ATA that's supposed to receive the call, and hence you're ending up in VM...

-Best way to test is: Call any of these access numbers from a regular phone SIPBroker - PSTN Numbers. Once you've reached the SipBroker gateway dial your number including the country code. If all goes well your ATA should ring...

Keep in mind the e164.org registration will send to VoXalot all calls made by other users that are checking against that ENum root...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote