Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 05-15-2009, 04:45 AM   #1
TBhimdi

TBhimdi is on a distinguished road
Default Incoming Call Problem (US Server, EU Server works fine)

Hi,

I'm having a problem getting incoming calls via Vitelity, I'm connected via the Voxalot US Server. Everything worked fine earlier today (and for many many months), but tonight all my incoming calls to my Vitelity DID are going to my failover number set in Vitelity's panel (outgoing via Voxalot + Vitelity is working).

I tried registering via my voip adapter directly to Vitelity's servers, incoming works fine. I changed my Voxalot settings to use the EU server instead of the US server, incoming works fine. Change it back to Voxalot US, no more incoming.

I haven't changed any setting in forever or between the above tries. Is anybody else experiencing anything similar?
TBhimdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2009, 07:51 PM   #2
imagn

imagn is on a distinguished road

Not to say that this is the case for you, but i had to give up my vitelity DID as it just stoped working properly one day and i had not changed anything and they claimed they hadnt changed anything.

But in reality someone changed something as my incoming calls would not make it in, and do as you describe, i went through a lot of trouble shooting with vitelity and nothing, i could only get it to work when directly registered

Luckily i was just testing out vitelity, and only had it 2 months, but i ended up moving to a new number on callcentric, which i have found to be amazingly better and much more flexable ie they have sip uri forwarding avaliable on thier account.

So good luck with vitelity, atleast you are still able to use it parcially, and sorry i could not be of any help her
imagn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2009, 09:16 PM   #3
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

There seems to have been a hiccup with a US server last night...is the Vitelity DID still showing a problem...

http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...i-problem.html
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2009, 10:10 PM   #4
TBhimdi

TBhimdi is on a distinguished road

Just tried it, looks like it's working now, thanks.

As for Vitelity, I would switch, I've tried a few other providers (Inphonex, Callcentric, Teliax), but keep coming back to Vitelity. Why? I LOVE their CNAM, the providers either don't have that feature or it's completely junk and either displays the wrong info or no info at all.
TBhimdi is offline   Reply With Quote