Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > SIP Broker Forums > SIP Broker Support

SIP Broker Support Support for the SIP Broker service.

Unread 10-20-2007, 09:14 AM   #31
StanBarber

StanBarber is on a distinguished road
Default Twin Cities, MN 1-612-235-6188 not working

Twin Cities, MN 1-612-235-6188

This Local Access Number is not working.

I called this number from my mobile phone, 4 different times. While I was roaming.
I never heard the "Welcome to the SIP Broker PSTN Gateway..." prompt.
StanBarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2007, 11:46 PM   #32
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tremmarc View Post
@emoci thanks for prompt answer, really apprechiate it. That would be perfect if Martin can get ahold of Sipservice that would be perfect! Lets wait for Martin.

I believe he will have great and positive answer.

Thanks, for clearing this up for me!

Cheers!
Test +49-89-121409114 now, it should be back up and running
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2007, 11:53 PM   #33
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanBarber View Post
Twin Cities, MN 1-612-235-6188

This Local Access Number is not working.

I called this number from my mobile phone, 4 different times. While I was roaming.
I never heard the "Welcome to the SIP Broker PSTN Gateway..." prompt.
You are right the MN number from Les.net is not working ( a message "23" is given then hangs up)

In the meantime use 1-612-604-4274

Martin or someone else from the team may want to get in touch with Les.net...and will probably update on this further
Unread 10-21-2007, 12:20 AM   #34
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Martin or someone else from the team may want to get in touch with Les.net...and will probably update on this further
Email sent.

Thanks

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2007, 08:54 AM   #35
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

We have been advised by LES.NET that this number is no longer supported and has now been removed it from the list.

Thanks.

Unread 10-21-2007, 03:26 PM   #36
tremmarc

tremmarc is on a distinguished road

@emoci thanks it works perfectly!

is martin so fast ? - thanks guys!

btw how often ptsn is usually going down?
tremmarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2007, 10:51 PM   #37
martin

Quote:
btw how often ptsn is usually going down?
PSTN access numbers are sponsored and as such we have no real control over availability etc.

For the most part however, they have minimal problems.

Unread 10-22-2007, 08:31 PM   #38
tremmarc

@martin thanks for reply, however i must mention that again Munich number dosent work for me, but this time it dosent even ring, no message at all.

Can someone test that num for me to see if its really down again or its something from my end?

Thanks!
Unread 10-23-2007, 04:22 AM   #39
emoci

Quote:
@martin thanks for reply, however i must mention that again Munich number dosent work for me, but this time it dosent even ring, no message at all.

Can someone test that num for me to see if its really down again or its something from my end?

Thanks!
Hi,

Sorry about that....

The way things seem right now:

-Originally the Munich number was actually down (downed numbers happen but are rare)
-This was fixed and everything was back
-Then the Virginia data center had an issue that affected some of VoXalot/SipBroker and the websites themselves
-It seems after everything was restored with the servers, the morning of the 22nd the asterisk server handling SipBroker had some issues due to the powerdown (so all Sipbroker numbers were affected, there should've been a busy signal, or a message "number is not currently available")
-Martin restarted the SipBroker Asterisk server, everything should now be back to normal

Things don't usually happen to go wrong so close to each other in such a short time, so this should be a rare occassion. Just tested Munich number and it should now be up and running normally (hopefully it'll stay that way this time )

BTW, the events above may not neccessarily be the whole story or the official order of events, just my general understanding of what happended in the last 48 hours or so....but things should be settled for now
Unread 10-23-2007, 12:56 PM   #40
tremmarc

@emoci thanks bro, you answered more in depth. Muinch number again works without a problem.

I have few questions:
Im new to this, everything seems like fun, with knowledge. Im wondering what means call forwarding service usually? Does it mean call forward from account to landline/mobile phone or call forwarding means from one sip account to another sip account?

Is it possible for real landline number/mobile number becomes sort of real DID so that did can connect to sipbroker as a gateway for example and through that call other sip accounts?

Or also other way is it possible to link real landline/mobile phone so when ringing to that num actually direcly connect to particular voxalot account only somehow?

Im wondering is it possible to forward call from sip account to mobile phone directly?

Hope its not too many questions

Thanks alot for your detailed explanation.

Cheers!

Last edited by tremmarc; 10-23-2007 at 02:05 PM.