Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 08-15-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
hddlab

hddlab is on a distinguished road
Default Transfer call from one user Voxalot to another user Voxalot

I would like to start a thread with this matter:

1- Transfering Voxalot VoIP calls or VoIP-VoIP situation, but same network.

A-I think that is possible this situation, I receive a call from a Voxalot user then I would like to transfer this call to another Voxalot user.

- This is possible?, I need to use just the number of the other user? or I need to use the *010?
(I have problems doing this experience, using the numeber and also using the sip code, sometimes works another time does not work)

2- Transfering Voxalot calls to another VoIP that permit Peering like Gizmo - VoIP-VoIP situation.

Is possible to receive a call in a Voxalot number from another Voxalot user and transfer this call to a Gizmo user?

Is possible to receive a call from a Gizmo user in a Voxalot number and transfer to another Voxalot user?

Is possible to receive a call from a Gizmo user in a Voxalot number and transfer to another Gizmo user?

Thank you very much for your time, attention and help.

Jose Pinto
HDDLAB - Brazil
hddlab is offline   Reply With Quote