Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-01-2006, 03:57 AM   #1
ctylor

ctylor will become famous soon enough
Default Three-Way Conference Problem

(I apologize if this has already been covered in the provider feedback, but I don't quite understand the vocabulary of one-leg/two-leg in the roundup sheet.)

I tried three-way calling this evening using an ATA registered with VoXaLot, where the dial plan provider in my VoXaLot account portal for both phone calls was Voxee. However when I flashed the first caller and dialed out on the second channel, it was silent for about ten seconds (after dialing was complete) and then it gave me a fast busy. I tried it again while flashing my other channel and again I got a fast busy. I soon ended the call with the person I was talking to and tried calling the number that was giving me fast busy's by itself, and it immediately rang properly and I had a conversation with that person. However my goal was to have had part of that conversation in a three-way call with the first person I was talking to.

Is this an unusual problem, or is this something VoXaLot is still ironing out all the bugs with, or what? Three-way calling is a nice feature (when there is not too much latency) and I am somewhat disappointed it didn't work right this Sunday evening.

Last edited by ctylor; 05-01-2006 at 04:01 AM.
ctylor is offline   Reply With Quote