Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 01-24-2007, 10:28 PM   #61
wycodreams

wycodreams is on a distinguished road
Unhappy What happen whit your service?

Please, why you cant finish whit the transition in voxalot?
I have many faults by disconnection of suppliers, bad or null connection of calls. I appreciate much his services, I have myself customary to these and it is not easy to me to do without these, please respond until whatever finished these faults. Thank you.
wycodreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2007, 10:56 PM   #62
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Please note that this is a free service that we offer our members and while it currently does not expressly state it should not be used for commercial gain. Our terms and conditions will be updated to reflect that this a free service and we make no guarantees that it will support commercial requirements unless we expressly enter and agreement with you to offer this as a commercial service in which instance we will be able to adequately support your requests.

I'm not sure if you are charging customers to use our service. If so, I would suggest that you contact us directly as to how you may obtain a license from us to charge for the service.

As for service problems the main telephony components are fully operational.

There are currently issues with some ISP's not working within VoXaLot, however our analysis suggests that the problems are on the provider side (e.g. message flood guards etc). Unfortunately we have no control over the provider side of things.

Please remember we are currently servicing 10's of thousands of provider registrations with over 90% successfully registered.

If you want us to look at your specific problem you need to post as much diagnostic information as possible, if you want us to be able to help you.

Thanks

@hally, the voicemail message waiting problem has been fixed can you please confirm.

Thanks.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.

Last edited by Tony; 01-24-2007 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Clarification
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2007, 05:07 PM   #63
wildvoip

wildvoip is on a distinguished road

Registering to us.voxalot.com, things seem to be working fine now in terms of reaching other users, and using outgoing providers and also voicemail. Only thing I'm not sure about is if doing _XXXXXX *010${EXTEN} Voxalot in dial plans will work. For now, just dialing XXXXXX or XXX works.
wildvoip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2007, 10:06 PM   #64
wycodreams

wycodreams is on a distinguished road
Smile Reply

Hi Martin, first, i dont charge customers to your service, i make test for me, i toll it over voip telephony to my family (father, brothers) and they are waiting for my test results. I buy a voip router in ebay usa, because in Mexico dont exist routers voip, im waiting for this article. I thik offer this service in my town, but i afraid it, because i read that the voip service is ilegal in Mexico, i dont sure. Can you help me with it? and i want to know your plan and cost for voxalot service?. Thank you
wycodreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2007, 08:38 AM   #65
guanacux

guanacux is on a distinguished road
Post grandstream 486 problem

I have changed the proxy server to us.voxalot.com but I still get problems dialing within voxalot extensions....using *010123456 I hear a pause and then busy tone. I can not dial *500 or *600 either...I don't have a dial plan for this device but I do know that if I enter *** I enter IVR configuration.

The weird thing is that it worked at the beginning and now is not working, that is why I don't think is related to the dialing plan.

Martin: you think you can check my number if you see anything wrong, it is 477363

I appreciate very much the support.
guanacux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2007, 09:08 AM   #66
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

What is your device?

Are you able to dial SIP Broker numbers e.g. *266300 (Monkey's)?

BTW - You VoXaLot dial plan looks fine.

Unread 01-26-2007, 11:20 PM   #67
guanacux

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
What is your device?

Are you able to dial SIP Broker numbers e.g. *266300 (Monkey's)?

BTW - You VoXaLot dial plan looks fine.
If you mean me it is a grandstream HT486
Unread 01-31-2007, 12:23 AM   #68
guanacux

Default Grandstream HT486 with no outbound calls using *

Quote:
Originally Posted by guanacux View Post
If you mean me it is a grandstream HT486
Can anyone help me with the dialing plan of a Grandstream ATA HT486. The device can receive calls but can not dial them. This has happened since the *010 change.

There is nothing in the dialing plan. I only know that it uses *** to enter IVR configuration.

Please help!

Jorge
Unread 01-31-2007, 01:21 AM   #69
martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by guanacux View Post
Can anyone help me with the dialing plan of a Grandstream ATA HT486. The device can receive calls but can not dial them. This has happened since the *010 change.

There is nothing in the dialing plan. I only know that it uses *** to enter IVR configuration.

Please help!

Jorge
Hello Jorge,

We don't know too much about this device. Hopefully someone else on the forum can assist?

Unread 01-31-2007, 01:30 AM   #70
guanacux

Question only one way communication using dial plan

when I use the dial plan, the other party can only hear me but I can not hear them. What could be wrong....if I dial *010 and their number we have perfectly two way communication.

Please help