Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-26-2006, 05:43 PM   #1
patwa

patwa is on a distinguished road
Default Forwarding calls receiving through Voip1 DID through VoIP2

Hello.

Apologies if this is a ridiculously simple question, but have done some browsing and not found anything conclusive.

I have a voipcheap account with an inbound number attached. I want to forward calls received from that number to another number (my mobile number) using my 2nd voip account (babble.net).

I've got both accounts configured on the Providers tab, but now am not sure how to craft the dial plan to do this. would I be right in assuming it's a combination of number matching and call forwarding? Except in this case, instead of matching a dialled pattern, I'd need to match all calls received from voipcheap, and forward them all through babble.

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hussein.
patwa is offline   Reply With Quote