Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 12-17-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
gabbar.singh

gabbar.singh is on a distinguished road
Default Need help with dial plan

I get my office land line and mobile number on my mobile handset. I use Betamax for outbound calls at home. Calling a land line from Betamax is free within free days subject to certain restrictions. Calling mobile is priced.

I want a dial plan that rings my office land line number even if someone rings my mobile from my home telephone. This way I could save some money.

Is it possible? If so, how?
gabbar.singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2010, 04:42 AM   #2
gabbar.singh

gabbar.singh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by beads0129 View Post
Treat others kindly when you are self-satisfied, because you will need them when you are frustrated.
That might be a fantastic quote but I couldn't understand what you meant.
gabbar.singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2010, 06:42 AM   #3
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbar.singh View Post
I get my office land line and mobile number on my mobile handset. I use Betamax for outbound calls at home. Calling a land line from Betamax is free within free days subject to certain restrictions. Calling mobile is priced.

I want a dial plan that rings my office land line number even if someone rings my mobile from my home telephone. This way I could save some money.

Is it possible? If so, how?
This should be relatively easy...if it is strictly from your home phone (which uses a VoXalot acct. I assume).

One worry I have is that we need to set something up ...just in case of an emergenecy and you happen to be out and about rather than at the office:

If your cell number is 123456 (for example) and your office number is 456789
then setup a dialplan along these lines:

Pattern: _123456
Replacement: 456789
Provider: Your BetaMax provider...

One thing you may want to do is to have the replacement usually set to 123456 (same as your mobile number), and change it to 456789 when you get to the office and change it back when you leave the office.... (this is esepcially important for emergency issues)

Last edited by emoci; 02-03-2010 at 06:44 AM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote