Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 03-12-2009, 03:43 PM   #11
amroe

amroe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to amroe Send a message via AIM to amroe Send a message via MSN to amroe Send a message via Yahoo to amroe Send a message via Skype™ to amroe

*** Call Recording .
*** Link to Some Kined of International Sim ( like Gt- Sim or United Mobile ).
*** Simplified Menu and Active Status of Provider menu .

amroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #12

137383 is on a distinguished road

I would like see call record of inbound calls.

In Chile we receive a lot of spam-calls (you win a credit, do you like take this wonderfull service, etc) but because i do not have register of the CID that originate the call, i can't block the callcenter using Call Fowarding features.

Regards
F_
137383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2009, 01:11 AM   #13
Arne

Arne is on a distinguished road
Default iNum CLI when calling an iNum

When calling an iNum only the 6 digit VoXalot number is shown as CLI.

It would be nice if the CLI could be shown as +883510004xxxxxx when calling an iNum. The 6 digit VoXalot number as CLI makes sense only for Voxalot customers but not for other iNum holders.
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2009, 12:53 AM   #14
gotalkvoip

gotalkvoip is on a distinguished road
Talking Failover Implemention for VSP's

Great to have a Failover Implemention for our registered VSP's within our premium voxalot accounts, if possible so if a VSP shows not registered due to being down, we could choose alternate VSP of our choose from another company that would take over the failed un-registered VSP

i.e Failover Implemention for VSP's
gotalkvoip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2009, 06:29 AM   #15
richard99

richard99 is on a distinguished road
Default Conditional Call forwarding

Conditional call forwarding is really needed since long, like forward call on...

If no availability
If no answer.. after xxx Second
If Busy
Call forking
Call waiting

I was expecting to hear but seems nothing new offered for premium users. The feature list is growing and and many old and new providers consolidating their services by providing such features.
richard99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2009, 08:08 AM   #16
casch

casch is on a distinguished road
Default define one out of my providers as the default provider

Hi,

as I am to lazy to look if I still have enough (pre payed) money on my accounts, I have two Betamax providers and I am calling as long as I have money then I switch to the other one and pay on that account, which needs some time until I am able to use this again.

So - to be able to switch/change the provider in my dial plans easily,
I'd like to be able to define one provider out of my provider list (toggle field) as default-provider
and to name in my dial plans beside original, specific providers just: default-provider.

This would mean that as soon as I changed my the default-provider (in the list of my providers),
all my dial-plans would forward the calls hereafter to that other (default) provider.

Thanks,
Carl
Unread 10-24-2009, 05:15 AM   #17
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by casch View Post
Hi,

as I am to lazy to look if I still have enough (pre payed) money on my accounts, I have two Betamax providers and I am calling as long as I have money then I switch to the other one and pay on that account, which needs some time until I am able to use this again.

So - to be able to switch/change the provider in my dial plans easily,
I'd like to be able to define one provider out of my provider list (toggle field) as default-provider
and to name in my dial plans beside original, specific providers just: default-provider.

This would mean that as soon as I changed my the default-provider (in the list of my providers),
all my dial-plans would forward the calls hereafter to that other (default) provider.

Thanks,
Carl

As it stands this is relatively doable...even though not in the exact form you describe...

Simply create a Smart Call/Dial Plan rule...when you're ready to change the provider...simply edit the rule, use the drop-down box and select the new provider...you can switch back and forth as you wish...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2009, 09:28 PM   #18
remm

remm is on a distinguished road
Default Security should be a feature

I'd like to see some thinking and plan regarding security. I'm not certain what, but probably either openvpn or sips(sip+tls+sdes)+srtp. Maybe zrtp fit's in there somewhere -- but that seems more client side.

Rob
remm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2009, 10:28 PM   #19
remm

remm is on a distinguished road
Default More email options for voice mail

I'd like to be able to enter a list of email addresses to send the voice mail to. I need 2, but a list of like 5 would be good.

I'd like to be able to turn on and off emailing of voice mails, and when I email them I'd like to be able to choose if I want the actual audio included or not -- perhaps with a https link rather than the actual audio.

Another nice feature would be to allow me to upload my PGP/GPG public key so the email and especially the sound could be PGP encrypted and then sent.

Rob
remm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #20

312998 is on a distinguished road
Default Virtual toll Free [1] without javascript [2] translate [3] one step less [4] no fup e

[1] without javascript
Pbxes.org allows their "Web call back" == "Virtual Toll Free" to operate without javascript. Voxalot users stick at the banner "Click here to call us for free".

[2] translate
In a global world, most people still prefer the read the language of their choice. Which is in > 50% of the cases not the English language. Please allow users to have text in their own language, or let them translate each text prompt.

[3] one step step less
The banner text "Click here to call us for free" is not desired in all situations. Give users an option to immediately start typing the phone number.

[4] no fup exceeded on "virtual toll free" initiated calls
Please sent the IP of the requesting http client, instead of the voxalot server.

PS These features != Branding (and ain't worth € 243 per year)

Last edited by 312998; 07-15-2010 at 10:58 PM.
312998 is offline   Reply With Quote