View Single Post
Unread 10-24-2007, 06:29 PM   #9
shezad

shezad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Interesting....

Does it charge you FUP when you are using VoXalot directly on your ATA/SoftPhone (not through PBXes at all).....

Are you registering the VoXalot trunk on PBXes, or selecting "No, just outbound calls" option?

I know this much (I hope I am right): Since the issue with BetaMax a while back, VoXalot resolved the problem by passing on the IP of the device making the call (the one where VoXalot is registered) rather than the VoXalot IP.... The whole issue with FUP is which IP is being sent through to VoipBuster (if a shared IP like that for PBXes or VoXalot is sent, it is more likely to end up with FUP)

I've had no problems calling with InternetCalls directly through PBXes (InternetCalls as a trunk) or directly through VoXalot (InternetCalls in VoXalot and ATA registered to VoXalot), but I have not tried calling using PBXes with a VoXalot trunk, which in turn has InternetCalls configured on it (will try later today when I get a chance)
I had voxalot account registered on inbound and outbound calls true pbxes. I have not tried to call out witout registered with voxalot, yet.

I have to try later to see if it will charge me when im connected direct to voipbuster with my grandstream adapter. But lik i said before when my grandstream adapter is registered with my voxalot account then the calls are free to use, it only cost me money when im using www.pbxes.com

Im still looking for the solution
shezad is offline   Reply With Quote