Thread: Enum Calls
View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2006, 04:08 AM   #3
wildbill

wildbill is on a distinguished road

Martin - no luck when calling the Full National Number - however when I rang the International Number the call went via Voxalot and Voip - maybe I will have to have a play with the dial plans to add the Aust Int code to the calls or do you have any other suggestion - I suppose to do this I have to add the 61 prefix to the ${EXTEN} is this correct? - Bill
What I hope to achieve is to be able to dial a local number and Voxalot dial plan then adds the correct format for Enum/VSP which is whatI thought the prefix in front of ${EXTEN} did.
At the present it appears as if a local number is going to Voxalot which checks for Enum and then forwards to your VSP after adding the area code hence the number is going to Voxalot in a format which doesnt suit Enum.
Using Sipura dial plans you could add the area code and this would be dialled even though you only dialled 40xxxxxx SPA dialled 0740xxxxxx - how do I get Voxalot dial plan to recognize that you want to dial Enum or is the only way to present a full national/international number format for calls to Voxalot

Last edited by wildbill; 04-17-2006 at 06:09 AM.
wildbill is offline   Reply With Quote